[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I guessed you talked spanish, haha. Well, buddy, TheSmartFoundation will see if he answers you.

Anyway, here are a lot of Spanish talking people, hope you like the place. If you need someone of the staff to help you and speak spanish, gunderson is the man. Welcome To OSR

gladiator30

Young Lion
Reaction score
the truth is that I like to create this atuedos but am still a little green on that topic so that others wondered if the costumes and put on my xbox360 with rgh and are a very good last Quie comtinue hope that more com TheSmartFoundation truth that works fine thanks for all friend

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
gladiator30 said:
hello good could please, make outfits (Alberto Del Rio, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Chris Jericho, The Miz and sin cara blue white ) I would make them happy but only came to remove them and put them in not as the x-packer I would love if I explain here. to certain pieces of clothing for you have done so are some machines follow if someone wants to pass as Minitron titraton and each fighter xbox 360 that I say it is done and I have a lot and is easy to put on thanks rgh xbox360 and apologize for the inconvenience.
Eh, what?

gladiator30

Young Lion
Reaction score
sorry for my English I am Spanish and not mastered the language even if you were so kind and when you can be a lot of work to do what you do the costumes for the fighters you've put in the other post and apologize for any inconvenience thanks

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
gladiator30 said:
sorry for my English I am Spanish and not mastered the language even if you were so kind and when you can be a lot of work to do what you do the costumes for the fighters you've put in the other post and apologize for any inconvenience thanks
Your english is completely uncomprehensible, seriously. Tell me what you mean in spanish and I'll translate it for you... I'm latin american.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
192168248103image4.png

Just a tease of the a-train mod ;)
I need to fix the things on his arms and then the brows and he'll be done!

gladiator30

Young Lion
Reaction score
mira leingod quiero decir que estra web es muy buena y los atuendos editados tambien estan muy bien hechos y queria saver como injectar en el x-packer las imagenes color.dds que ya tengo solo me falta eso injectar el pac que no se como hacerlo saves y por otro lado que ria decir que se como cambiar titratron del wwe 13 que esta en bik2 y tengo hechos varios tritraton y miinitron de algunos luchadores que no estan y tambien decir si se pudieran hacer los atuendos de ( alberto de rio ,daniel bryan , cris jericho,y sin cara azul blanco ) espero que me entiendas y disculpa las molestias mi ingles es muy malo y aqui en españa lo de hacer mods no exsiste y tengo que entrar en paginas inglesas para hacer algo venga un saludo y gracias

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
gladiator30 said:
mira leingod quiero decir que estra web es muy buena y los atuendos editados tambien estan muy bien hechos y queria saver como injectar en el x-packer las imagenes color.dds que ya tengo solo me falta eso injectar el pac que no se como hacerlo saves y por otro lado que ria decir que se como cambiar titratron del wwe 13 que esta en bik2 y tengo hechos varios tritraton y miinitron de algunos luchadores que no estan y tambien decir si se pudieran hacer los atuendos de ( alberto de rio ,daniel bryan , cris jericho,y sin cara azul blanco ) espero que me entiendas y disculpa las molestias mi ingles es muy malo y aqui en españa lo de hacer mods no exsiste y tengo que entrar en paginas inglesas para hacer algo venga un saludo y gracias

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>I mean look at strategic Leingod web is very good and also edited the costumes are very well done and wanted to inject saver as the x-packer color.dds pictures that I have that I only need to inject the pac not like it saves and on the other hand say that RIA is like changing titratron wwe 13 that was bik2 and I have made ​​several miinitron tritraton and some fighters who are not and also that if they could make the outfits (alberto de rio, daniel bryan, cris jericho, faceless blue) I hope you understand and apologize for any inconvenience my English is very bad here in Spain and what to do mods and I have no small drop into pages to make something come English greetings and thanks
[/quote]
:unsure: :hammerdie:

Ned Stark

Young Lion
Reaction score
OMG THIS IS SOOOO GOOD HOW DO I PUT THIS IN MY GAME? FOR XBOX! BROCK!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Ned Stark</dt><dd>Nov 17 2012, 09:32:15 AM</dd></dl><div>OMG THIS IS SOOOO GOOD HOW DO I PUT THIS IN MY GAME? FOR XBOX! BROCK![/quote] :blink:

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
gladiator30 said:
Vale, traduciendo lo que puedo...

Well, here we go:

First of all, he thinks the site and the modded costumes found here are very good. He wants to know how to inject DDS textures into PAC files, because he doesn't know how to do it. He also wants to know how to change titantrons present in the BIK2 (not sure what that is) since he's got many titan and minitrons already made. He also asks for Alberto del Rio, Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho outfits, as well as Sin Cara's blue / white one. He apologizes for his crappy english (although his spanish isn't that good either) and says that there isn't a WWE 13 modding scene on spain so that's why he's here.

Aussie-Kat

Young Lion
Reaction score
Titantrons can be made and injected with Briens WWE12 tool. Just use Horizon to inject the new save data into the enc file and you're good to go.

immortal666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey guys trying to make dbryans
New No attire can anyone find any good
Pic refs of his attire ?

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Aussie-Kat</dt><dd>Nov 17 2012, 08:35:49 PM</dd></dl><div>Titantrons can be made and injected with Briens WWE12 tool. Just use Horizon to inject the new save data into the enc file and you're good to go.[/quote]Hey, the gemder of this user says "Female" shouldn't be changed to the OSR Diva group?

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
That A-train Mod looks F'N AWESOME :blink:
Great work, bro :hi
Thanks man, but the things on his arm can't be removed, so I just changed them to black to match the rest of his attire. The Shawn Michaels is almost done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.