[Closed] Editing the Misc.pac to add additional attires

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yes, once you searched for COS. I was looking for 68 (For Jericho) and couldn't find it.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I feel like I'm doing it wrong. I decompressed the misc.pac, however, it looks nothing like SmartFoundations in the first post:

2wef7yh.png

zhigge

Midcard
Reaction score
lmao.. no you did not decompress it. try again. thats the original format..

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
zhigge said:
lmao.. no you did not decompress it. try again. thats the original format..
But thats the strangest thing. The program said it was decompressed :S

I'm going back to No Mercy modding for a bit ^o)

zhigge

Midcard
Reaction score
Check the location where it decompressed the fille. its usually better to decompress to another folder and not the same folder. that could be the probelm or it could be saving it in another location.. don't give up so easy.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Going ot have another go. Where do you download the decompresser? Or can you do it using SDK?

Regarding SDK, I read that you needed a .ini file with it to work, but mine didn't come with one.

Abylai

Midcard
Reaction score
Hello
I've been recently, tell me where to download Tekken57's Dummy.pac?

Abylai

Midcard
Reaction score
I got create a second attire for Wii, but I do not see how there will insert Other attire
CwO59.png

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Red.dragon</dt><dd>Jan 23 2013, 05:39:19 PM</dd></dl><div>hey any one tell me[/quote]If anyone know they would told you. :)

Djay1912

Young Lion
Reaction score
I tried to install CM Punk Knees to face, but I am stuck at step 9. I do not really understand what to do. Could I have some help please. thank you )

bugsyboy

Young Lion
Reaction score
ok so they say that if i have the downloads i need to edit the download misc to be abel to add attires to my mods ,the problem is that the file is kind of unreadable even decompress ,does anybody know how to do this the right way ?

C

contraband

Crowd Member
sorry guys im new but how can i get this from pc to my xbox im using a usb and i have evrything i need help please for a modding noob.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I've made a program that does the all of that for you. It asks you for information about attires, IDs, etc. and produces the hex bytes for you! You simply have to copy them and paste them at the correct offset. I'd highly suggest reading the tutorial once though so you know what you're doing ;)
Here's the program:
http://www.mediafire...iscPacGuide.rar
If you're completely lost in the program, read the above tutorial and then hover the textbox titles, tool tips will appear briefly guiding you ;)
So have fun, you lazy cats.

Abylai

Midcard
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
I've made a program that does the all of that for you. It asks you for information about attires, IDs, etc. and produces the hex bytes for you! You simply have to copy them and paste them at the correct offset. I'd highly suggest reading the tutorial once though so you know what you're doing ;)
Here's the program:
http://www.mediafire...iscPacGuide.rar
If you're completely lost in the program, read the above tutorial and then hover the textbox titles, tool tips will appear briefly guiding you ;)
So have fun, you lazy cats.
It's awesome, I think this program will be much easier. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.