[Closed] Editing the Misc.pac to add additional attires

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eddie4ever

Crowd Member
Guys, who can help a lady?? Where are the plist360.arc and plist360_4x3.arc files? Please giude me step by step to find them.. Help me :(

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks man, we still have to edit the misc.pac in DLC 3 though right? Unless we don't have the dlc then it's the normal misc.pac.

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Red.dragon</dt><dd>Jan 22 2013, 02:02:58 PM</dd></dl><div>how can i make t-shirt for the second attire i made??[/quote]just make the attire id 2 have number 0A

vcooly7u

Opener
Reaction score
Can someone please help me on The Wii. I got all of the steps correctly, on the real wii by the way, where the alt slot would show up, I've edited the dummy pac which worked on the wii, And at no point does the game freeze from these multiple slots. however when I actually decide to play the game with that attire (lets say third) he will always come out with his main attire instead. I also noticed when in Story Designer, selecting the alt attire will show an invisible person as if no ones there. Can someone please help here?

thegamegk

Midcard
Reaction score
umm...well..it's probably the same as PS2...but in ps2...there is no pach file to be injected...is there any??

Status
Not open for further replies.