Status
Not open for further replies.

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here are two more
edge
edge.jpg

I don't know why his hair like this but I think that he needs to be hidden also I don't know why the chin is on his nick so If anyone complete it that would be cool
a-train
a_train.jpg

also
I think I can't make the hole list alone guys it will be difficult for one man
jimmy snuka
john cena (entrance model(there's two cena model in game))
nikolai volkoff
randy orton
rico
the rock
roddy piper
rodney mack
shawn michael
steven richards
triple h
hurricane
stephanie mcmahon (I will make her since u don't work on divas the wrestling attire)
eric bischoff
shelton benjamin (team angle)
charlie haas (team angle)
kurt angle
rhyno

Attachments:

Dropout

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ERI619 said:
Undertaker Big Evil Attire has been Fixed.

Has no glitches in SVR06

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Download
Nice Big Evil,but Lesnar v2 need Alpha fix,i play with my mod PS2 and seems the alpha above 128
about the model,i don't get it,why in SVR 06 there is no glitch when we using any kind character,there is something different about this game,such as if we import model from 2011 in 2010 if we not using Tekken method,the game will freeze but when i test in SVR 06 the game still play

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Almost every game since svrr05 to svr11 has a different structure for models, like svr05 uses higher quality textures than the others and etc. But HCTP and SYM have less bones in models, so these old models need much work to be fully playable without glitches. Also Svr06 and svr05(not sure) has more compatibility with the old models. That is why models work perfect on svr 06

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
man why couldnt you guys figure this out 2 years ago???!!! lol

Dropout

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>NinjaMan Jones</dt><dd>Aug 14 2014, 12:37:58 AM</dd></dl><div>man why couldnt you guys figure this out 2 years ago???!!! lol[/quote]At least the SVR for PS2 mod keep alive because this method,and just for fun,maybe this is happening in WWE 13 and 2K14 when they not fix their model specially the bones and texture properly,you know what i mean after watch this video
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>NinjaMan Jones</dt><dd>Aug 14 2014, 12:37:58 AM</dd></dl><div>man why couldnt you guys figure this out 2 years ago???!!! lol[/quote]because not all of this team member appear lol :D , just kidding
all completed models has been added at the first post!

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great HCTP conversions !
A couple of requests for conversion:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Sgt Slaughter</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
slaughterhctp.jpg
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Nikolai Volkoff</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
volfoffhctp.jpg
</div>

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<big>I'm here with a major breakthrough.We may have HCTP Models fully compatible from SVR07 onwards,I found out where the bone structure is located.The reason why SVR06 is compatible is because it has a different bone arrangement in comparison to its successors.

The Bone Structure is located within the ELF File,so if we can replace the bone Structure in SVR11 ELF file with the bone structure from 2006 ELF,that will solve the issue.

Breakthrough.jpg

</big>

Attachments:

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Will this resolve the problems with their mouths and legs?

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Aug 17 2014, 01:06:13 PM</dd></dl><div>Will this resolve the problems with their moves and leg?[/quote]Yes,it will make them fully compatible with SVR07-11.

At the present its fully compatible with SVR05 and 06

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
if u guys manage to convert the hctp models, ill come back for a while as a texture modder (mainly attitude era/ruthless agression). this is amazing.

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
@NinjaMan Jones: That will be great if we will see your mods again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.