[Closed] [PS2] OrKAdoS Arenas Modifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
right!
now i'm finishing the WM2 arena, so while i don't start your request, could yoiu please give me a stage shot just to have an idea?

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
OrKAdoS said:
@mdxsilver: not yet, but i am trying some things.. i only found out how to disable lights like in my WM2 arena.
This is my WM2(based on Saturday night's main avent) arena with green lighting..
that was just a test, that's why it's with full alpha...
green.png

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i never tried this, but you just change the color of the beam_glom beam_line beam_etc textures right?

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
New Raw entrance stage preview:
sd.png

but i am having some problems changing the color of th lights for the smackdown one...
smack-2.png

even with noesis displaying the lights as blue ones, in game they show up as red...

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
have you tried with a darker blue? for smackdown arena?

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
i already have tried everything..
i even already set all the lights and shadows to light/dark blue colors and with normal and full alpha.
but they still appear as red ones....
i think i must use other base for the smackdown one.
and i'm starting to think that only certain arenas are able to have their light colors changed.
maybe something like SvR 09 arenas, SvR 09 and older arenas, SvR 10 and older arenas. i don't know..

J

Jorge 12

Crowd Member
Buen trabajo hicistes amigo Me gustaron todas !!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF

Young Lion
Reaction score
I know that you posted that Nitro was a V1, and you thought it was ugly, but I think it looks amazing. I just have to read up a little more, and get comfortable with putting this stuff in my game, but you have done some great work here man. Much respect to you.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
THank you bro.
it was a V1 because i wasn't happy with how the security wall that turned out and the ring mat that wasn't with any logo.
right at this moment, i am a little retired from SvR..
it's been a long time since i don't play any SvR game.
i am really getting addicted to Blackshot and WWE '13.
but i am also missing a lot how it was really cool to do arena mods.
i still think that until the end of the month i will already be back to arena modding section, because i think this is a poor section and new arenas brings a complete new feel to the game. But... i can't promise anything.. but i will try.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Maybe you should do a TNA iMPACT arena when you return bro?? I know its been made, but I would like to see another version made.

WTF

Young Lion
Reaction score
Man, that is awesome news. I won't get my hopes up, but your arena's are fantastic.

I'd love to see a classic early WCW/NWA type ring. I don't know if it's possible, but if you can edit the ramp and make it level with the ring, like New Japan Pro Wrestling, that'd be awesome too.

But great, GREAT work on these.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
I don't have much plans yet, but i will do OVW arena requested by WF a long time ago and a new Impact for you AKI. i will also finally make the nitro v2..

@WTF we can't edit the format of the objects on the arenas.
and also if we can, it probably won't work.. the same way like what happens when you import an arena without entrance ramp over one with a ramp...

WTF

Young Lion
Reaction score
Gotcha. I didn't figure it was possible, maybe one of these days a game will come back out w/ that type of ramp.

Looking forward to everything that is coming down the pipeline man.

Bully_Ray

Young Lion
Reaction score
its Very Very Awesome arena mods .............. bad :clap:

You do not have permission to send a message.
Error Code: 18039:6016166
:comp:

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Bully_Ray said:
its Very Very Awesome arena mods .............. bad :clap:

You do not have permission to send a message.
Error Code: 18039:6016166
:comp:
Happens to people not reading the rules. :toast:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>9. If you are 'Jobber' status, which is a member 20 posts or under, you will not be able to use the PM system.[/quote]

@Orkados You know people succeeded in remodeling the arenas on PSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.