[Closed] [PS2/PSP/XBOX360] SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2010 ROSTER EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Hey Nike. I don't know if this is a bug, but it is annoying to me.

I cannot access any of the No Model slots after 270. The standard characters have higher ids (basically Goldust and everyone thereafter) are still on the Roster Editor.

I have edited my arc file so it allows me to have more mods, and it is fully compatible with you editor. But how can I access the models from 270 onwards. I can have up to 20 more characters if I can get around this.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Someone told me those slots weren't working so they are disabled to avoid bugs. How did you edit the arc to allow more slots?

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
They DO work. They did for previous versions of your editor. Including version 18.

As for creating more arc space, I used Jarniboi's and my own tutorial on this site.

With that being said, I plan to updare mine this week. It works, but I have recently gotten it work better.

stonecoldfan

Opener
Reaction score
does nomodel slots after 278 working?

i think they are not working ragnaroc i have tested them manytimes

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nike, i tried slots 270-280 in the past
270-277 work normally
278-280 are problematic (the characters i imported do not appear in the selection menu)

Xo-JaRniBoi-oX

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
all the slots work even the ones which nike has not enabled. I edited the save in hex and pasted the working slot over the these slots and they worked. But with a gamesave its alot of work trust me

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I know that Jarniboi is talking mainly about PSP, but he is right for PS2 as well. I don't trust people who say that they don't work because I have gotten them to work before.

Maybe there is a limit to how many people can be on the selection screen at one time, but this has NOTHING to do with slot numbers.

Xo-JaRniBoi-oX

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
RagNaRoc said:
I know that Jarniboi is talking mainly about PSP, but he is right for PS2 as well. I don't trust people who say that they don't work because I have gotten them to work before.

Maybe there is a limit to how many people can be on the selection screen at one time, but this has NOTHING to do with slot numbers.
there is no limit on the number of people on screen, those slots definitely work, and i think nike you should enable them in your editor

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Jarniboi, would you care to explain exactly how you add and enable stuff? (In simple terms). If more than one person can prove that it can be done without Nike's editor, this is definitive proof that everything will work WITH the editor.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
If I recall correctly some of the slots works by manual hacking but did not seem to work with the editor.
Can't remember which ones though and this is a bug (that I avoided by disabling the slots instead).

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
As I said before, I got the slots to work before with v18 of your editor. So it can work.

satonis

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hello, your editor is the great thing. Just can`t wait for the selection pic option to be in your editor. It will be awesome thing. Can you say, would it be in your editor And thanks a lot

satonis

Young Lion
Reaction score
Or maybe there is a simple way of adding selection screen pics, cause i am dummy in the hex.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Chances are, it will be in a future version of the editor.

But first, someone needs to find a simple way of doing this. If they post a simple tutorial, then I am sure that this feature will be put into the editor.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
I dont have any time to develop the editor atm. But i wanted to add the selection pic thing.

satonis

Young Lion
Reaction score
for me selection pics thing wiil be enough. Music for exampe not hard to change without your great editor.

Shit, i do not now how to donate.. It is hard for me to do something money changes through net. Maybe have web money adress for i could do it thriugh terminal?

One more thing, Is there any way to put story designer from 2011 with every its option into 2010 game?

Status
Not open for further replies.