[Closed] [PS2/PSP/XBOX360] SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2010 ROSTER EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

satonis

Young Lion
Reaction score
OK. i will try to understand this money system, and after try to donate)

But can you tell how to add nicknames to superstars who does not have it in original game - i tried eith the editor but they didnt show in game

satonis

Young Lion
Reaction score
with your Sid vivious i downloaded the text file with attributes. Can you please help me how to import this into the game?

satonis

Young Lion
Reaction score
Please Guys, i need Your help..
My brains are all ready dead(

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Whoa, satonis, relax! When you ask a question on this site, someone will try to answer whenever they can.

To add a nickname, simply type something in the 'Nickname' slot. Some superstars simply will not work, and you will just have to live with that.

Be warned though, if you change your mind, you cannot turn a nickname off.

To import a moveset, go into the roster editer, and choose to edit the person you want to edit. At the top of the Attribute Editor, there will be 'Import Wrestler - Export Wrestler' option. Select Import Wrestler (not model), and then choose the .txt file. Save the changes, and you are done.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
What Rags said. :)

There is also a help section in the private section that is visited more often by more people. But it's no problem for me that you ask questions about the editor in here, I think that is good (if you did your research first).

satonis

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thanks, i see you editor is more useful . Moveset txt import is nice. Thanks guys.

The Beast-57

Midcard
Reaction score
I have tested it and now i gonna test when it works , i'm a amateur Hack Maker for SmackDown Vs Raw 2010/2011.

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
BrianK said:
I have tested it and now i gonna test when it works , i'm a amateur Hack Maker for SmackDown Vs Raw 2010/2011.
Good luck man! Have fun and be sure to follow the instructions in the read me. :yes:

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Just to inform you guys. There might not be anymore development of the SVR EDITOR for PS2.

I've recently modded my PS3.

Perhaps I'll finish up the image import but I can't promise anything since my time is so limited.

Anyone here knows anything about PS3 modding?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Shame to hear about Nike.

However moving onto PS3 modding sounds cool! I myself know nothing about it, but am sure a few members here may know.

It would be great to see SvR modifications for PS3 and Xbox at OSR!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for all your work on the editor Nike, i hope you do add the image import. But i do want to say anyway without the editor the ps2 would not be as far as it is right now. My hat goes off to you my friend. :hi

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I agree with WildForce, many thanks Nike for all your efforts.
SVR modding advanced thanks to Nike's and Tekken57's work.

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
Just to inform you guys. There might not be anymore development of the SVR EDITOR for PS2.
Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you've done. Your editor has really opened the game up and for that, I owe you a debt of gratitude.

From where I sit, all those countless hours you put in were more than worth it, so thank you, thank you and thank you. That plus best wishes for your future endeavours! :toast:

The Beast-57

Midcard
Reaction score
TDK said:
BrianK said:
Good luck man! Have fun and be sure to follow the instructions in the read me. :yes:
Hi , i have follow the instructions but when i start the game my name hack for Batista as Dave Batista works but i see just the SmackDown arena and no more crowd , no more arenas , just the floor , the security bars and the ring and JR and Tazz , can you help me pls ? :)

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Are you running an emulator? If so, it sounds like the cheat code may be enabled. Try disabling cheats in the menu and see if the crowd comes back.

ashishduarah44

Young Lion
Reaction score
Can you tell me the the command to add an attire when importing for svr 2011. thanks.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
The ONLY thing that you can use Nike's editor for in SvR 11 is importing characters and arenas. You have to use Andy's tutorials to enable them.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Klix said:
I moved it to C, but when I start it it says it could not load PLISTPS2 and CHETC. Are those files maybe corrupted or something?
I have the same problem using the plistps2.arc and chetc files in Maicue's patch , i've posted in the help section and i'm waiting for someone to reply :(

Status
Not open for further replies.