[Closed] [PS2/PSP/XBOX360] SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2010 ROSTER EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>May 1 2012, 07:23:07 PM</dd></dl><div>So let me get this straight , why does the arc space displayed in the editor decrease when you add attires but when you remove attires it does NOT increase again ?[/quote]

same as sound.pac attries are stred in misc.pac in such a format that enabling them do not eat up arc

xx786xx said:
waleedgaber.619 @did you tried arjun mintron on ps2 version i tried 10 times but does not worked

this is not the thread to ask that ? / you should pm him

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Arjun The Man</dt><dd>May 2 2012, 06:03:04 AM</dd></dl><div>
xx786xx said:
waleedgaber.619 @did you tried arjun mintron on ps2 version i tried 10 times but does not worked

this is not the thread to ask that ? / you should pm him[/quote]Actually,he can't use PM System because he was still OSR Jobber.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Still wrong @%$@% thread, there is a HELP THREAD FOR A DAMN REASON. If people don't start using it, they will wish they did.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Arjun The Man</dt><dd>May 2 2012, 06:03:04 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>May 1 2012, 07:23:07 PM</dd></dl><div>So let me get this straight , why does the arc space displayed in the editor decrease when you add attires but when you remove attires it does NOT increase again ?[/quote]

same as sound.pac attries are stred in misc.pac in such a format that enabling them do not eat up arc
[/quote]So they don't eat up arc , but why does the editor display the arc in a decreasing way when adding them ?

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>May 2 2012, 02:15:48 PM</dd></dl><div>So they don't eat up arc , but why does the editor display the arc in a decreasing way when adding them ?[/quote]i think you got me wrong adding pacs for attires eats up arc but enabling a attire via misc.pac does not

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
I had use the external batch as well to import images over Jerry Lawler and Tazz. Keep in mind that my arc is maxed out which is why I chose to go over an already existing image. Maybe your editor doesn't let us import images unless it's on an arc file that is not already maxed out? The image is stretched for me as well on the select screen, but the smaller ones look perfect. If you've played Xo-JaRniBoi-oX's PsP Beast mod, you'll notice he added a bunch of images into the game from 07-11 and some of them were a little stretched on their legs but still look great! I beleive he used Hex in order to do this. Maybe you can ask him for some help on this issue since he's the only one who I know that has successfully done this.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Syth, what system did you do it on?
Jarniboi did it on PSP, and I believe it is possible to edit the PSP images.

wCw

Young Lion
Reaction score
I hawe ideas

exporting bg.pac for wii

add music theme into the svredit

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>iron man</dt><dd>May 22 2012, 04:15:24 PM</dd></dl><div>when v23 relese
(sorry my english is so poor)[/quote]

wCw said:
I hawe ideas

exporting bg.pac for wii

add music theme into the svredit

Nike has stepped away from modding and such for awhile & may not return to work. So in all likelyhood there will never be a v23.

coroner

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Nike I'd like to say I really appreciate you still continuing to share this, I have been away from modding this game for quite some time, but now that you have a selection picture editor, I'd like to go back and complete the game I had started modding so long ago.

I noticed that people are having problems with select pics not being the correct size (stretched) I helped BrienJ with selection pics way back on the Xbox 360 2010 mod. Since it has been so long I cannot recall the correct size images for each menu pic, I still have all the 360 menu select pics stored away and will look into digging them up and testing for the correct sizes, If i am able to figure it out I can give a download link for what select pics I have and the correct spot they go in.

Again thanks Nike!

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
coroner said:
Nike I'd like to say I really appreciate you still continuing to share this, I have been away from modding this game for quite some time, but now that you have a selection picture editor, I'd like to go back and complete the game I had started modding so long ago.

I noticed that people are having problems with select pics not being the correct size (stretched) I helped BrienJ with selection pics way back on the Xbox 360 2010 mod. Since it has been so long I cannot recall the correct size images for each menu pic, I still have all the 360 menu select pics stored away and will look into digging them up and testing for the correct sizes, If i am able to figure it out I can give a download link for what select pics I have and the correct spot they go in.

Again thanks Nike!
good to see you back mate , you may not know me but i have made a selection pic maker of the format mtp2d now but since nike is not here nobody knows when that stretching problem will be fixed btw adding this pictures by hexing does not stretch it at all.

coroner

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I remember you from Caws, when all this PS2 modding was in the early stages. I also noticed you've made a SVR12 mod, which looks great.

Since 11 came out I'd hoped Nike would have made an editor for 11, but it's understandable why he didn't.

As far as the selection pics go, I quickly noticed a problem, I origially made selection pics for the 360 in the DDS format, and BrienJ did the rest, so obviously in their current DDS format importing to PS2 isn't going to work.

I will have to check out your mtp2d pic maker, if I can convert them all I will share what I have found (some custom & DLC select pics), thanks for the heads up.

coroner

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
While looking for your mtp2d tool Arjun, noticed you and some others have the selection pics pretty well covered, no need to convert what I have...(as i said i've been away from modding for awhile)

In fact I think i have watch some of your tutorials to catch up to speed again, seems i've forgotten so much.

Great job.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
coroner said:
While looking for your mtp2d tool Arjun, noticed you and some others have the selection pics pretty well covered, no need to convert what I have...(as i said i've been away from modding for awhile)

In fact I think i have watch some of your tutorials to catch up to speed again, seems i've forgotten so much.

Great job.
It's great to see you back around man, I learned alot from you back then when we all first started.

:toast:

coroner

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I appreciate it Wildforce, good to see lots of familiar people here have a better place now to share their mods.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
coroner said:

Again thanks Nike!
I'm really glad to see you back mate. Perhaps I'll make a comeback aswell. :)

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Arjun The Man</dt><dd>Jun 14 2012, 03:10:50 PM</dd></dl><div>
coroner said:

Again thanks Nike!
good to see you back mate , you may not know me but i have made a selection pic maker of the format mtp2d now but since nike is not here nobody knows when that stretching problem will be fixed btw adding this pictures by hexing does not stretch it at all.[/quote]Perhaps someone could compare what is different in the arc and imported to file after importing manually and with the editor.

If you point out that something is done wrong I'll promise to fix it. But I don't have time to bug track.

coroner

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>prabhash.c12</dt><dd>Jul 18 2012, 08:14:25 AM</dd></dl><div>Your tool don't work with svr 11 ps2[/quote]He knows.

That's why it says 2010 Roster Editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.