[Closed] Wood Crow Creations (Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Gost

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Feb 27 2013, 06:03:06 PM</dd></dl><div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>NXT Title Selection menue</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
s3xp78-4elqyr.png

</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>WWE Championship Title Selection menue</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
s3xp78-95frd9.png

</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>WWE Championship without Brahma Bull Logo</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
s3xp78-113sr75.png

s3xp78-122jq2n.png

</div>
I put the WWE Title now over Smoking Skull. You may search for your own which title belt fits best.

Not to forgett: The red ADR is released as well.[/quote]Your Title looks smartly

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The project didn't die, but it's still in a W.I.P. state:

s3xp78-2xfs2q.png

s3xp78-390s6p.png

s3xp78-4uqscg.png

This was when he beat Kane and Daniel Bryan in a Tag match with green Sin Cara

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Very nice man, love these mods, I'm glad you post screens, since I that's the only way I get to see them, lol. Very nice :D

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I owe you two more Cesario - USA white and the new one with the cross.
s3xp78-1yiura.png

s3xp78-2xaugb.png

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Curt Hawkins red</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
image146gkgq.png
image15sbjok.png

</div>

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This is no offense or attack and I don't want to sound rude...but...I allready know that! :p

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well, well, well...
...YOU ARE DISMISSED - v2
image1s7q69.png
image2l4p5a.png

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
PLEASE DON'T USE THESE 619_return TEXTURES,YOU'RE IN RISK OF GETTING BANNED,THEY'RE STOLEN FROM TEAM WWE 2012/2013 AND THEY DON'T WANT THEY WORK STEALED (IF YOU WANT TO USE THESE YOU SHOULD PM NWO_MARK).

PLEASE DON'T DOWNLOAD NO MERCY MODS FROM YOUTUBE 95% ARE STOLEN FROM OLD SCHOOL REUNION AND NO MERCY ZONE.

Sorry for the Caps abuse.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Crow. I agree with KWG. Team WWE 2013 do not want there textures used/edited....PERIOD. You wont get permission, so please make your own like you have done before. Also, youtube is full of common thief's who thrive on mods from OSR and NMZ, so please be wary. That is all I am going to say on this matter.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
You won't believe it, but it's true, it's true, it's damn true!! I talked to nWo mark and he told me the Tyson Kidd is his. And I quote: "The Tyson Kidd attire is mine, well property of Team WWE 2011/12/13. Normally we do not allow our textures to be used, but since you've already previewed it, you have my permission to use it."
Means...here it comes....again
s3xp78-4cjxed.png

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I do wanna make request.could you please make cm punk hair extra bald.and am i disturbing you?if do,im apologies for asking stupid question or request

#Time to play the GAME! :game:

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Read the boardrules, they are saying that everyone with low posts and not distributeing anything to the board is disturbing when requesting!! Release a mod and your requests will be granted, else stop it! :star wars:

Status
Not open for further replies.