Young Lion
Reaction score
give me the link of dz now i dont care about the fucking rules

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>randy rko</dt><dd>Apr 22 2013, 03:19:21 PM</dd></dl><div>give me the link of dz now i dont care about the fucking rules[/quote]Good. Well I hope you care about what is about to happen to you.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>randy rko</dt><dd>Apr 22 2013, 03:19:44 PM</dd></dl><div>give me the link of dz now i dont care about the fucking rules[/quote] :sgctc:

@Kevin Already see'd that Yesterday in SnapShot topic I think,nice work but did Skat gave you permission?

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I've asked him before for two other textures and he answered, and I quote: "not at all meu amigo! do as you please" - for me this means I have an official license for using skatsim textures with given credits. But - if anyone thinks this isn't so - Ziggler isn't released untill now.

O

over taker

Crowd Member
tnafan and kevin crow im sorry my account has been hacked and so as my computer by an anonymouse then i download a antivirus and i got the comuter back that anonymouse that hacked my pc has banned me from osr and alot of other sites and so as facebook im sorry please ubanned me

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>over taker</dt><dd>Apr 22 2013, 05:27:24 PM</dd></dl><div>tnafan and kevin crow im sorry my account has been hacked and so as my computer by an anonymouse then i download a antivirus and i got the comuter back that anonymouse that hacked my pc has banned me from osr and alot of other sites and so as facebook im sorry please ubanned me[/quote]bullshit

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Illuminati Killer</dt><dd>Apr 22 2013, 08:09:30 PM</dd></dl><div>i can't send message
plz sent dz texture to me[/quote]not this shit again.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The textures are out for Ziggler, but this time with a small security system. Look into the first post to get the information, people asking for them in my topic are not welcome (users who can't write pm can't get the texture)

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>over taker</dt><dd>Apr 22 2013, 05:27:24 PM</dd></dl><div>tnafan and kevin crow im sorry my account has been hacked and so as my computer by an anonymouse then i download a antivirus and i got the comuter back that anonymouse that hacked my pc has banned me from osr and alot of other sites and so as facebook im sorry please ubanned me[/quote] Got hacked
*insert picture
of over taker*
uses an anti virus to get it back

anyway, good thing you put a security to the preview textures.
your mods are good and you did a good job protecting it. :toast:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Apr 22 2013, 06:20:28 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>over taker</dt><dd>Apr 22 2013, 05:27:24 PM</dd></dl><div>tnafan and kevin crow im sorry my account has been hacked and so as my computer by an anonymouse then i download a antivirus and i got the comuter back that anonymouse that hacked my pc has banned me from osr and alot of other sites and so as facebook im sorry please ubanned me[/quote]bullshit[/quote]Agreed.

Quoting that retarded post now.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What about this one?
This uses KWG's work as a base, he made tats, arms, kneepads (the face is not part of this work, the face can be found at KWG's).
I had to keep the arms like they are, so this work is half custom. I didn't have good armtats to remove the armpads
image5p2avk.png
[/spoiler]

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Improved version, I just put the chest tats onto the arms again, best way I could do
s3xp78-2nzanxpsdac.png

Release will be like before via PM. All future textures I'll only hand out via pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.