[Closed] Wood Crow Creations (Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prinsto

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
With Dolphin you can use custom textures with higher resolutions than the original textures have. So I don't see why bother about the blurry stuff. Except you injected the textures into the ISO. Correct me if I'm wrong ;)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Black Lord</dt><dd>Apr 28 2013, 04:42:04 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Apr 28 2013, 03:54:57 PM</dd></dl><div>...and I want two young girls and tons of dollars...

For the modders - I made some experiments and need to know if I should follow this or not. As you all can see the backtron is blurry 'cause the ingametexture is too low. I don't have an idea if this is fixable.

s3xp78-1vji63.png
[/quote]
pnCN9kM.jpg

a few days ago
ur textures were public and now i think u give them only to ur friends
Dabooor told me he is ur friend
i will make him prove u that i am not a thief or stealer[/quote]Stop It..... NOW :wall:

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Prinsto said:
With Dolphin you can use custom textures with higher resolutions than the original textures have. So I don't see why bother about the blurry stuff. Except you injected the textures into the ISO. Correct me if I'm wrong ;)
I will try this, I din't know that this works.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman, it really worked.
s3xp78-2jxrgl.png

I can't make the record 40 mods in 5 month, 'cause the clock for that went down yesterday (I'm registered since 28/11/12). BUT - 40 in half a year (6 month) should be good as well. And as you see above...mod number 40 will be HUGE!
[/SPOILER]

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen...at April 28th my 6th month as a registered member in here started, that means, I'm here for half a year now. I currently released 39 WWE 13 mods for Nintendo Wii...in half a year...and now, today, with this single post..........I fill up the 40! 40 mods in half a year - that anniversary deserves something special - Welcome home to Wrestlemania!

<iframe type='text/html' width='640' height='480' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

YOU NEED TO WATCH THE WHOLE VID (about 4:20 minutes) TO COMPLETELY SEE EVERYTHING I CHANGED IN THE GAME!
Since now the Wrestlemania pack is availlable for download. Just a little fact - it contains 98 edited files...

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
One Day after the huge release I have a Wrestlemania 29 Bonus pack containing
- in the timetable the Wrestlemania 28 Logo is now 29 and the 29 logo is Wrestlemania 30
- The Wrestlemania header during the week is replaced
- the arena pic is replaced

s3xp78-1szupy.png

s3xp78-2kgu2u.png

s3xp78-3p9u7k.png

florinwwe14

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey! Kevin Crow! please PM Private con Link for WRESTLEMANIA 29 MOD PACK FOR WWE 13 Wii Please!

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
florinwwe14 said:
Hey! Kevin Crow! please PM Private con Link for WRESTLEMANIA 29 MOD PACK FOR WWE 13 Wii Please!
I doubt he will give you,you don't have any contribution.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
florinwwe14 said:
Read my first post CAREFULLY!

florinwwe14

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey - Kevin Crow ! I can not send PM , Please please PM Private con Link for WRESTLEMANIA 29 MOD PACK FOR WWE 13 Wii Please!

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
FirsT: You can't send Pm, you won't get a texture.

Second:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>1. People without activity and without own mods won't get requests granted from me[/quote]

Third: I said read my first post CAREFULLY - the quote is from the first post. You made 3 posts, every post about a request from me...that is NO board activity.

Fourth: I can't find any mod released by you.

Blacklord: Read this post CAREFULLY...after you read my first post CAREFULLY...

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The following mod is ONLY(!!!) for people who...
...are able to pronounce his name properly
image1k7es5.png
Did I mention? Everyone who got one texture by PM request will get every future texture automatically.[/SPOILER]

Status
Not open for further replies.