[Closed] Wood Crow Creations (Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fhfhfhvt15

Opener
Reaction score
Hi Kevin, I try to send you 5 pm but i got nothing. Please man, i like your texture, it 's so awesome Please send me please

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I know that you sent out 5 pms - all with the same words in it. As I said before - from now on only chosen ones I know will get the textures. I'm remembering your name only with request, requests and requests...but untill now I couldn't find any constructive work/post anywhere...do I need to say anything more? I don't think so. In future - one PM is enough, if I don't answer, think about it. And...bottomline.

fhfhfhvt15

Opener
Reaction score
Ok i got it. So if i make a texture and share on this web, you will send me the pm,right ???

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
fhfhfhvt15 said:
Ok i got it. So if i make a texture and share on this web, you will send me the pm,right ???
you should share if you want to contribute to the forum, not to have a password.

ratedrcenation

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
how do you make that list of superstars i mean to say when you post topic and then post the screenshots then how are you putting it in a table so that when we click it it opens and we can see it please tell

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='code_blockquote'><dl><dt>Code: </dt><dd> </dd></dl><code>
</code></blockquote>

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It's going on, mod after mod:
image513k6m.png
image62zjxm.png

kenneth

Young Lion
Reaction score
kevin i really like your textures of sweet t and dolph thank god that randy rko is banned

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
And it's going and going and going on - only one more untill 40 mods in 5 months:
s3xp78-1kdufg.png

s3xp78-322u8l.png

s3xp78-2i2ufv.png

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
40 Mods in 5 months? Wow, That could be a record for the WWE'13 mods section. Yes, A big record for the WWE'13 mods section.

Anyway, That Cesaro looks F'N Great. And another thing: Your Cesaro attire collection mods looks F'N Perfect.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Do you think I don't know that? You sent the second one, can't wait - so name me just one reason why I should follow that request...I'm still thinking about which texture I'll give you, so wait untill you get an answer!

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
...and I want two young girls and tons of dollars...

For the modders - I made some experiments and need to know if I should follow this or not. As you all can see the backtron is blurry 'cause the ingametexture is too low. I don't have an idea if this is fixable.

s3xp78-1vji63.png

Black Lord

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Apr 28 2013, 03:54:57 PM</dd></dl><div>...and I want two young girls and tons of dollars...

For the modders - I made some experiments and need to know if I should follow this or not. As you all can see the backtron is blurry 'cause the ingametexture is too low. I don't have an idea if this is fixable.

s3xp78-1vji63.png
[/quote]
pnCN9kM.jpg

a few days ago
ur textures were public and now i think u give them only to ur friends
Dabooor told me he is ur friend
i will make him prove u that i am not a thief or stealer

Status
Not open for further replies.