s3xp78-55oops.png

s3xp78-637ry4.png

s3xp78-7qjo0r.png

MABOM97

Young Lion
Reaction score
NizamAwesome13 said:
MABOM97 said:
when i used texture without color like Sheamus WM29 in game sheamus looks like the textures with list and black and grey color
somebody can help me?
That was a security textures.you have to get permission from kevin if you want a COLOUR one...
thanks

MABOM97

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Jun 11 2013, 09:52:28 AM</dd></dl><div>The tutorial is written in my first post, aren't you able to read?[/quote]so, give you permission to me to used your textures?

sorry for my bad english :D

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
- Rip the iso off your disc
- Open the iso in Wii Scrubber
- Search for the titantronfolder
- Search for the tron name
- Right Click -> Replace -> Choose Tron file out of my packs
- Close Wii Scrubber and reburn the iso

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Current Sandow. Note: The face will not be released 'cause it looks similar to the one I had before. I don't want to get missaccused. Means: Body and Face made by me but you can only get the body to prevent false accusing.

image1uyrx5.png

MABOM97

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Jun 11 2013, 07:31:09 PM</dd></dl><div>No, Mabom[/quote]ok

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
...not now...proof yourself, survive in OSR more than one month...

CM BITW

Young Lion
Reaction score
HEY man please give me Usos new texture i swear u i will not edit it and not post it in utube IF i do so u can block me please man

CM BITW

Young Lion
Reaction score
HEY man please give me Usos new texture i swear u i will not edit it and not post it in utube IF i do so u can block me please man

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Why do I write a 4 points plan on how to get my textures if nobody, really, NOBODY new registering here obeys only ONE of the points? I'm pissed, I'm 666% pissed! Here is an announcement for every new registered person in the Old S<big>K</big>ool Reunion area, for EVERY member haveing a name in blue letters:

FIRST READ, THEN DO, ELSE KEEP MY TOPIC CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck off, New registered people and come back when you did point one, point two after point one, point three after you did point one and two and at last point four - every single point in that order. If you guys ask me "which points" I only have to say....

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>...</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>...</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
<big>READ THE FUCKING FIRST POST IN THIS TOPIC FROM THE BEGINNING 'TILL THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</big>
</div>
</div>

Warning time?

...you should include an intelligence test and a reading test into the registration procedure...where are my heart pills? I can't find my heart pills...

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>CM BITW</dt><dd>Jun 12 2013, 09:17:50 AM</dd></dl><div>HEY man please give me Usos new texture i swear u i will not edit it and not post it in utube IF i do so u can block me please man[/quote]
tumblr_m3ooyafmkP1rn82y8o1_500.gif

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Jun 12 2013, 06:29:28 AM</dd></dl><div>Current Sandow. Note: The face will not be released 'cause it looks similar to the one I had before. I don't want to get missaccused. Means: Body and Face made by me but you can only get the body to prevent false accusing.

image1uyrx5.png
[/quote]Your sandow's face looks Perfect IF you remove those shining thing on the side of his face. :eek:k

MABOM97

Young Lion
Reaction score
então eu tenho de ter texturas minhas para poder uzar as tuas é isso?

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nein, war ein kleiner Schreibfehler von mir. Ich habe es für dich korrigiert.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hey, he forces me to use google translator so he should use it as well!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Jun 12 2013, 06:40:03 PM</dd></dl><div>Hey, he forces me to use google translator so he should use it as well![/quote]I wasn't talking to you. lol
We must have been writing at the same time.
He needs to read the rules & would know this is a English only forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.