Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Hello again..
as i said before all RTWM are working fine for me as well as Univers
and about Bray wyatt i found the problem :

the issue is not on the model but it's on terry funk's theme song so all you got to do is to change his song and it will work fine

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
Luke Harper also uses the theme "live in fear" of Bray ?? In this case, it would only exchange the entrance music ...

If this is correct , nor need the fix bray pro ...

What myself qeria was a save with all released persnagens , so I edit the movesets and entrees . I think I myself will try to unlock the game gradually ...

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
So thats means we dont have to wait for you to reupload files beacuse the problem was just in theme song and we can use the same patch files as you upoad first time at first post and dont have to wait anything new ?

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>May 25 2015, 11:45:37 AM</dd></dl><div>To everyone: use this to unlock everything
http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=45587[/quote]Could make it available save the ready , and the format to be placed on the memory card of a ps2 ???

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Hercules said:
So thats means we dont have to wait for you to reupload files beacuse the problem was just in theme song and we can use the same patch files as you upoad first time at first post and dont have to wait anything new ?
yes there is no new files .i mean why shall upload a new files and the older ones already working fine

and my neighborhood friend is going to make a save game.i will upload it when he finish it ... :)

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
Hasa said:
Hercules said:
yes there is no new files .i mean why shall upload a new files and the older ones already working fine

and my neighborhood friend is going to make a save game.i will upload it when he finish it ... :)

This will save the corrected movesets ???

Some videos on youtube teach great works of moveset :

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
So wait, basically you guys are saying to just use like harper's theme song for bray Wyatt. Okay I got it.

EDIT: can somebody check if Fandango's entrance works? In a one on one singles match?

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
The game features many problems. Not only Bray, but Fandango and Big and lock and make your entry (so one on one). It's a shame, because the mod is aesthetically perfect.

I found the menu in red and very beautiful blue. And the textures of the fighters were very well chosen. Russev was very good! But unfortunately the problem of freezing hinder the game.

I hope @Hasa solve this, because this mod is very good and deserves to be improved.

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for checking that ramonchito but I don't understand what you're saying by "and Big and lock and make your entry" if you want pm me all the character entrances that make the game freeze and anything else that makes the game freeze in Portuguese (your native language) and I will then post it here so that everybody understands what is and what is not working.

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
Westlers that do not work (freezing at the entrance)

Big-e
Fandango
Bray Wyatt

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
How is it going with save file with your friend Hasa?
Or anybody already unlocked everything with correct names ?

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
Hercules said:
How is it going with save file with your friend Hasa?
Or anybody already unlocked everything with correct names ?
I'm leaving to play the full game , correct movesets and unlock all the characters when releasing a fix for freezing problems in the game

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
Hey This is hasa not 2K don't expect that the patch will be 100% bug free !! -_-

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Best</dt><dd>May 26 2015, 04:37:13 PM</dd></dl><div>Hey This is hasa not 2K don't expect that the patch will be 100% bug free !! -_- [/quote]I know, brother! :)

But some bugs compromise the gameplay. There is to unlock the entire game with these freezing problems .

In the case of Bray, they said that it was enough to change the entrance music . But I do not know how to make Big-e and Fandango . :(

But I wanted to play without these problems because the textures are amazing !!! The Russev texture is the best I 've seen in a mod !!

This mod is so good it deserves a correction patch , to which its full potential is exploited to the full.

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah it must be a pain in the ass to upload All those files again. Is the reason why those wrestler's entrances freeze the games known? If so then how do we fix it to keep Hasa from doing all the hassle of re-uploading. Also one more thing, modded/updated titles for me are sideways on the wrestler's torso on entrance. Is that normal because they are modified titles or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.