Main Eventer
Reaction score
You better start looking for members!
Instead of talking

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
The last Group War is ended, there is no winner being announced!
But the War will continue. today, is the New Era of the Group War!
And one thing: Nexus will gonna kick your candy asses, hey Latino World Order and Evolution!

Hahahahaha!
i agree with you, im getting tired of those latino wannabes

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
There is no "WAR"

The LWO,Evolution,Nexus & The American Males, We are OSR,
<big><big>WE ARE.....</big></big>
22720487.jpg
I see what you did there, ¡Mafioso!

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
BURN from HARDX! :D

Yeah, latino wannabe people over here,

Julle fool niemand nie, julle wens julle kan hierdie "latinos" wees. Gaan speel! Evolusie!

Translation:

You are fooling nobody, you wish you can be "latinos". Go play! Evolution!

B-) That's how I roll. LOL

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Maybe "Nexus" Group is not exist yet because Nexus is an Invisible-Secret-Transparent Group, but Nexus hate the Wannabe People!
The Shadow of Nexus will always haunt your Dream, hey Latino World Order!

Hahahahaha!

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Geen Nexus groep wat nie eers bestaan nie kan ons bang maak nie, hoekom? Want ons is Evolusie! Gaan weg! Daars net plek vir een groep op OSR, en dit is ons! Evolusie!

Tr:

No Nexus group that doesn't even exist can scare us, why? Because we are Evolution! Go away! There's only place for one group on OSR, and that's us. Evolution!

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Reghardt said:
Geen Nexus groep wat nie eers bestaan nie kan ons bang maak nie, hoekom? Want ons is Evolusie! Gaan weg! Daars net plek vir een groep op OSR, en dit is ons! Evolusie!

Tr:

No Nexus group that doesn't even exist can scare us, why? Because we are Evolution! Go away! There's only place for one group on OSR, and that's us. Evolution!
You will see it, my friend. you will see the Power of Nexus!
Evolution is a Stupiditus-Idiotus Group, just like the Latino World Order!
Sooner or later, a Shadow Group will crush you all into a Dust!

Hahahahaha!

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Enige persoon kan wens, soos jy. Al julle will wees groepe kan vergeet daarvan! Julle mors energie.

Tr:

Any person can wish, like you. All you wannabe groups can forget about it! Your only wasting energy.

EVOLUTION! :D

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Vous etes seulment jaloux, vous detestez nous par ce que nous somme bien plus mellieur que vous ? Bande de Cons! Vous etes vraiment Pathetique!

Haters Gonna hate !
¡Viva El Latino Orden del Mundo!

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Fok mens sterkte, en al die dom se goed, jy El Marrueco weet, wat ook al jy se, jy bly onder ons! Evolusie!

Tr:

Fuck people power, and all the stupid quotes, you El Marrueco know, whatever you say, your under us! Evolution!

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Reghardt said:
Fok mens sterkte, en al die dom se goed, jy El Marrueco weet, wat ook al jy se, jy bly onder ons! Evolusie!

Tr:

Fuck people power, and all the stupid quotes, you El Marrueco know, whatever you say, your under us! Evolution!
Wait a minute Reghardt, you were not part of the Evolution yet!
Did the Evolution will accept you as their New Recruit? well, I don't think so!

Hahahahaha!

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Aahhh....... If not, I'm still on their side! XD LOL

LWO can suck it!

Edit: Only a LWO would tell somebody they are pathetic when actually stating the truth! Evolution is higher than the best. That makes us unstoppable!

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>El Guapo</dt><dd>Nov 23 2012, 12:28:37 AM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
No. Asking somebody if they are gay isn't intolerance. Never suggested that it was.

I am not gay, I am bisexual. Have been for years. And I am a virgin as I am saving myself for marriage. And I did have a long term girlfriend, but that relationship ended back in January. Bisexual people are allowed to date people of the opposite gender in most countries.

And thanks for airing dirty laundry in public. Probably not the LWO anyone envisioned here!
[/quote]err.. yes you did its in the first quote, bitch and all you do is preach your left-wing social equality bullshit this was supposed to be a FUN joke topic but of course you had to pipe up and bring your "don't do that listen to me" fucktardism into it.

and about me airing your dirty laundry in public? its dribble you have posted here retard, you are so full of shit I can smell it from Oz.

are you still a wrestler?

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
And I am a virgin as I am saving myself for
marriage.
<-- This is probably the BEST thing I heard a guy say, EVER. I got some respect for you Rag, bro! Doesn't matter what you like (what sex) your a human being, and I respect you! :)

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Hey, all of you, KNOW YOUR ROLES AND SHUT UP YOUR MOUTHS!

Also, Shut up goatcheese! You are a virgin too! And you are not even part of evolution, so stop arguing it!.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WTF Did I say?! I say I have respect for the man because he says he will wait for marriage, off course Im still one, I dont want to go around and fuck everything with 2 legs, thats sick! Ill also wait for that day.... Da Faqs going on with you?.............................................................. -_-