es el momento para un cambio.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor The Spodermin</dt><dd>Nov 23 2012, 08:12:45 AM</dd></dl><div>fak u[/quote]calm dow gooby

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Because! I feel bad for Rag and now you make jokes out of it? Saying im a virgin and shit? I am one, who gives a shit? Stuff like that just isnt funny. Make jokes of.... Shit.... i dont know, just leave the personal stuff alone!

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
It wasn't serious man, don't take it the wrong way :)

Also i wasn't saying anything about Rag, i was just playin' with ya :/

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
<iframe type='text/html' width='500' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Have a fucking laugh guys

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I dated this girl for a while she was really a nasty freak. She just loved to get down with sex all the time. It was like. anytime of day she was like, "Yeah, let's go! I'm so nasty! And I'd be nailing her and she'd be like, "Oh, you're nailing me! Cool!"

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hollywood Hulk Hogan</dt><dd>Nov 23 2012, 08:54:02 AM</dd></dl><div>I dated this girl for a while she was really a nasty freak. She just loved to get down with sex all the time. It was like. anytime of day she was like, "Yeah, let's go! I'm so nasty! And I'd be nailing her and she'd be like, "Oh, you're nailing me! Cool!"[/quote]Em, what?

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This........... is the weirdest topic............... EVER. lol

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hollywood Hulk Hogan</dt><dd>Nov 23 2012, 08:54:02 AM</dd></dl><div>I dated this girl for a while she was really a nasty freak. She just loved to get down with sex all the time. It was like. anytime of day she was like, "Yeah, let's go! I'm so nasty! And I'd be nailing her and she'd be like, "Oh, you're nailing me! Cool!"[/quote]:yawn: -> :blink: -> :unsure:

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
They got me like OMG this shit is soo weird, im gonna leave finally, they make me wanna say O O... OMG! XD LOL. Im not leaving, checking this weird shit out............ lol

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
tumblr_ma7n3bM2sb1qflwrzo1_500.gif

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think we made history for the greatest amound of weird topics in OSR history.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>El Marrueco</dt><dd>Nov 23 2012, 02:19:59 PM</dd></dl><div>What The Hell Happend Here ?[/quote]A War between Latino World Order and Reghardt, maybe :unsure: