Global Wars

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
My man! Look at you stylin' and profilin'.
Wouldn't be possible without the creators kit! The mask came out to something like 11 layers and im still not crazy about the left eye alignment but i think it still came out pretty damn good :)

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks guys i appreciate all the comments. Heres two updates
Kevin Owens with updated face/hair, more than likely the final product on Owens
o0cr5v.jpg

Realized i made some errors with Ospreay's attire. Inverted the belt, put the tape over the arm-sleeve, took away the logo on the right kneepad and added the right side logo.
2hnw8w4.jpg

And Tomasso is done
hwe4k2.jpg

ngn7n.jpg

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
New work, need opinions
Kyle O'Reilly
hv3sxg.jpg

Sami Zayn. i've said this before, but now i think i have Zayn's face down pact. now i feel i can look at it and say yes, that's 100% Sami Zayn. if you guys disagree, let me know, i have 10 more ref pics of Zayn ready to use.
25ewis7.jpg

EC3

Young Lion
Reaction score
I think the Sami do not look so nicely captured its essence. instead the kelly is amazing

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
The Rain Maker. His face is probably my favorite ive made besides Ospreay/Zayn/Kalisto/Corbin. Jis attire is incredibly detailed and kicking my ass, so its gona be a while before you see it
2s8qkk6.jpg

EC3

Young Lion
Reaction score
speechless ... this is wonderful ..

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Really cool tyler

It seems a bit small though, it needs to be higher and have some form of ramp me thinks along with some specifics [ring posts\pads\announcer table] all are really easy fixes

nice to see more people moving toward arena modding\hacking :)

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
Really cool tyler

It seems a bit small though, it needs to be higher and have some form of ramp me thinks along with some specifics [ring posts\pads\announcer table] all are really easy fixes

nice to see more people moving toward arena modding\hacking :)
Thanks man, oh it's definitely getting its own stage/posts/pads/ring apron etc, I just wanted to show what I had done so far. You're 100% right about moving the stage up, and I've gotta get a long ramp in there too, but I must've messed up the coding somewhere, when I tried putting a ramp in, I got that black bar you see at the bottom of the stage

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
what ramp code are you using?

Smackdown Stage\Rampway

-Stage
800504C0-(0590) Polygon
800504DC-(0843) Graphic
-Rampway
800504C8-(0598) Polygon
800504E4-(0853) Graphic

Wrestlemania Stage\Rampway

-Area below WM2k logo Leading to Backstage
8005065C-(05D7) Polygon
80050670-(08CB) Graphic

-Ramp from the Entrance
80050656-(05D1) Polygon
8005066A-(08CF) Graphic

try messing with these man

homeyohmy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
That's why I've never done Okada, no thanks on the attire, yours looks awesome nice job. For O'Reiily his face looks a bit too mirrored.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
homeyohmy said:
That's why I've never done Okada, no thanks on the attire, yours looks awesome nice job. For O'Reiily his face looks a bit too mirrored.
Yeah i just scrapped his whole attire because i didnt like how it came out. It's a pain in the ass for sure. Im not high on Kyle's face either, gonna redo it
Okada's done
2hi1egj.jpg

Im not crazy about his trunks, but its the best i can do. if you have/can make better trunks by all means, send it to me
A littel game play gif for you guys
YacOjr5.gif