Lucha Libre All * Stars

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Keson said:
I love your mods so much.
Thanks, that means a lot. Thanks to everyone else too who enjoys my work. I've learned so much in here and made use of all the tools and resources that are available. More to come soon so stay tuned.
I'm just a Love Masheen.

2mjvix.png

(Big update coming soon, stay tuned.)

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Some major changes. I've decided to change the name of the save from Lucha Libre Legends to Lucha Libre All Stars to make the roster more diverse. Now that I've figured out the moveset editor I can make more wrestlers and also concentrate on arenas and the menus. Check out the first post for the update. (PS, that's only half the roster I have made so far.)

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Flashman said:
If you need a poly hacker you know who to call ;)
I do, but didn't know who to call. Now that I know I'm going to take you up on that offer.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Will do as soon as I figure out the textures first.
As for the rest of the roster I will post the other guys later, if anyone has any suggestions on who they want to see or what attires they want let me know, if I can get it done and it's a good fit I will give it a try.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
As of right now I just need to finish the arenas and the interface portion. Depending on how that goes ideally I'd say early next year.

dbs64

Midcard
Reaction score
Tremendous stuff, I love the detail and that this is a strictly Lucha game. I would love to see Silver King

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
looking really good man!! Can.'t wait to make vids of this man!!

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks guys, can't wait for the videos either. As for Silver King, I have plenty of reference pics to make him. Also working on a fun little surprise for this save, not something you'd find in any other save to be honest, some peeps might not like it, but who cares, stay tuned.

M

mistico337

Crowd Member
hey thanks for doing this not trying to bother you but would you be willing to make make Faby Apache im a really big fan of her, thanks.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks wolfpac, I am trying to make Art Barr without the mask, it looks okay but I only have grainy ass pics and gifs to work with.

As for the Faby Apache request yeah, I like her too.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys have a great thanksgiving! I've been doing some edits in my vacation time. Check the first post to see the full roster list so far.

2ppzkut.png
s1q0sh.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Some new additions and attires here. (El Dandy credit to dbs, Atlantis Maldad, Dr. Wagner Jr., Silver King, Perro Aguayo Sr., Tinieblas, Canek.)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
This is all looking absolutely incredible and this deserves a bump!! Bro, I am loving this save so much. I cant wait for it to be released and play it. Great to see you include over 50 years of Lucha legends.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks for the bump, feedback is always appreciated. I would say the toughest thing has been getting good pictures to use for the older guys since most are in black and white, not to mention doing movesets because of the lack of matches on video. At this point I pretty much just need to finish the arenas to have a game worthy of releasing. It's pretty close!
ilf7tf.png

Averno vs Mistico. The horns look pretty good in match.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Feel free to use any of my arenas like Triple Mania or any of the others as you will dude :) looking forward to the release