Lucha Libre All * Stars

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
Feel free to use any of my arenas like Triple Mania or any of the others as you will dude :) looking forward to the release
They're in the 30 stages of hell pack right? Thanks! One thing I wanted to ask is where I can find the codes to make the stage set all one piece? I've noticed you can dump the main stage as four separate parts like a lot of saves have, but Shodown uses one whole piece.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It's a poly stretch using the KOTR's default back curtain as you can probably see, select the arena poly addy you would like to stretch and add 059B as the end value and bang MASSIVE Texture ;)

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks Wolf for that tip, now I can try and start work on the arenas. And NekoMancer I'll be putting up more pics soon. I have an idea for something cool so stay tuned.
fp2puf.png

Elecktroshock. Wasn't gonna make him at first as I couldn't align the suit right but gave it another shot and came out pretty awesome. The AAA games was ass, but the textures came in pretty handy.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
v7unur.png

Some Juniors for you. Blue Demon Jr, a new attire for Pentagon Jr, and a new attire for Volador Jr.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thank you. I think I've got everyone pretty much in. I'm still missing some big names like Rey Misterio Sr. but it won't break the roster if they're not in the initial release. All I can say is going forward the rest of the roster is going to be crazy, I mean inzane, like shit that hasn't been put into a save before. Hope I'm not over-hyping it but I have a ton of ideas going through my head right now. Stay tuned!

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It's been a while but I finally got back to working on this. Here are three more added to the roster:

2aj7yc9.png

Mascara Ano 2000, Dr. Wagner Sr., and the Great Sasuke.
Time to get back to work again on this save. Fist up, El Jefe Dario Cueto.

2afa2e1.png

I just need to find a good picture of his key.

(Credit to Icco and Orson for the clothes textures.)

King Bros

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Wow...Don looks perfect.. You have a good chunk of the roster now and everyone looks amazing.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>King Bros</dt><dd>Jul 16 2016, 02:52:53 PM</dd></dl><div>Wow...Don looks perfect.. You have a good chunk of the roster now and everyone looks amazing.[/quote]Thank you guys, but who is Don?

goldeneragaming said:
Looks amazing! I can't wait to play it!

Can I make a request?

Please go ahead and make a request. I don't guarantee anything but at this point I welcome the challenge. The roster is pretty much set. I think I only have about 5 slots left, plust the 18 caw slots so still plenty of room for requests. If it fits in the game I will put them in.

Reaction score
Mascara Dorada

Fuerza Guerrera

Perro Aguayo Sr.

Old School Konnan

Art Barr

Brillante

Jack Evans?

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
goldeneragaming said:
Mascara Dorada

Fuerza Guerrera

Perro Aguayo Sr.

Old School Konnan

Art Barr

Brillante

Jack Evans?
I did Perro Sr., Fuerza Guerrera, Art Barr, and Old School Konnan. Check out page 6 and you can see Konnan and Perro Sr.

I'll give Mascara Dorada a shot later. I'm not too happy with Fuerza Guerrara though because of his mask. Now that there is a way to do two-colored masks I can do it but I don't want to do the same for every wrestler on my save so I may just do him separate and release him on his own.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
bluntfello said:
Thanks guys. Here is a better look of the masks. Some aren't finished yet. I'll add to these I make more.

2crq83n.jpg
Hadn't seen those! They're fucking beautiful!

Excellent job here.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Dude that pic is about a year and a half old. I've remade most of those masks to look much better. I will post the updated masks soon to show the difference.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Here is an update of some of the guys I've made or edited. Some are obviously not done yet. A million dollars to the first person who can name all of them.

2nl8v9g.png