Lucha Libre All * Stars

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Those masks line up so nice I love it, I assume you have the non mirror head hack rom?

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I have the non-mirror hack but I'm not using it for this save. I'm too lazy at this point to redo the heads for everybody in this save. Perhaps for an upgraded version later on.

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I know what u mean made Nakamura's hair couple weeks ago still have about 80% of the guys still to do because of that

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It seems really daunting to re-do that many guys again. I only really need the non-mirror hack for two guys, Pierroth and Fuerza Guerrera so we'll see, at this moment it's not worth all the work for just two guys.
Sidenote: I really want to put Hiroshi Tanahashi in this save but I don't want to hassel with his tights, the white ones with the black and red lines on it. Is there one already out there I could use as a guide?

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah for sure I'll give him a shot. I will try and do Guerrero Maya Jr. too if I can get some good shots of his newer mask.

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
bluntfello said:
It seems really daunting to re-do that many guys again. I only really need the non-mirror hack for two guys, Pierroth and Fuerza Guerrera so we'll see, at this moment it's not worth all the work for just two guys.
Sidenote: I really want to put Hiroshi Tanahashi in this save but I don't want to hassel with his tights, the white ones with the black and red lines on it. Is there one already out there I could use as a guide?

Tomorrow I could post tanahashi's texture from the NJPW mobile game if you'd like?

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Someone already PM'd me a Tanahashi but I could still use those textures if you have them.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
bluntfello said:
Someone already PM'd me a Tanahashi but I could still use those textures if you have them.
I'm late on this, but you could 100% use my tanahashi tights from my save. If you're interested just let me know

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Jul 18 2016, 03:21:03 PM</dd></dl><div>
bluntfello said:
I'm late on this, but you could 100% use my tanahashi tights from my save. If you're interested just let me know [/quote]Please. I could sure use it thanks.
5jz1bb.png

dbs64

Midcard
Reaction score
Hey Bluntfello, are you done adding to the Roster and is Silver King going to make the cut?

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm not truly done with the roster but almost, I got maybe 4 slots available. Yeah, Silver King is in, I think I pm'd you a preview of him.

Really got to work on the arenas which is proving to be quite hard for me.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Holy fuck those mods are beautiful.

The second dude though, he looks great (sorry not to know his name) but he has some alignment issues.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
You don't have to be scared for wrestler slots :aok:

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lol I was hoping no one noticed the alignment issues with Ultimo Guerrero. I suppose I will try and fix them, any good tools out there for aligning the crotch/thigh areas?

As for the character slots, I know you can do multiple slots but I don't like my wrestlers sharing slots with eachother, I prefer them to have their own unless there is another way?

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I hate to make wrestlers share slot with other wrestlers too.

Its possible to create a very new slot with new Ids (which is still WIP). But it could be a bit complicate to do.

Also Wldfb made a code who allow you to use mempaks caw directly which mean you can have 100 slots. 101 with the GBC slot.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
100 slots, in total or 100 new mempak slots? I remember using that code before and it kinda messed up my game, there were two Shawn Michaels for some reason and I couldn't get rid of one of them.

Some more luchadores and updated attires.

(From left to right: Jushin Lyger, Tinieblas, Dr.X, Sicodelico, Dragon Lee, Tanahashi, Kato Kung Lee, Gronda, Volador Jr, Dos Caras Jr., Pentagon Jr.)

2wnu0yb.png

10zn6mv.png

Right click > View image to get a closer look at them.
Credit Icco, Wolfpac, King Kanyon, Tyler Black.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
wow you took my tanahashi and blew it out the water! they all look great man, I'm a real big fan of how you do skintones and faces. sidenote, tanahashi's right kneepad is backwards, that's my bad. you can just flip the logo since I'm pretty sure I included it on the psds.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah I didn't notice his knee pad is wrong, I'll fix it, and with the help of those psd files I can make his black attire as well.