Lucha Underground: Final Version [RELEASED]

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Nov 27 2017, 03:43:42 PM</dd></dl><div>Very nice! IMO, you and barsiko are hands down the two best move hackers going today [/quote]No debate there.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cheers guys! Barskio's still a lot better than me but I'll gladly take second place to him

aezWX8J.gif

Dragon Azteca Jr.'s TB Sunset Flip Powerbomb, Knee Raise Legdrop, and DDTj/Pizza DDT/Satellite DDT

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
dude, that satellite ddt is straight up beautiful. good shit man

homeyohmy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Dec 4 2017, 02:59:11 AM</dd></dl><div>dude, that satellite ddt is straight up beautiful. good shit man [/quote]Same

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
killacam said:
Cheers guys! Barskio's still a lot better than me but I'll gladly take second place to him

aezWX8J.gif

Dragon Azteca Jr.'s TB Sunset Flip Powerbomb, Knee Raise Legdrop, and DDTj/Pizza DDT/Satellite DDT
That running DDT make my jaw drop.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks guys! No move linking in that DDT so it'll akways work glitch free

8KeSIEr.gif

Some new moves for Cage (Running Low Single Leg Dropkick, Double Orange Crush, Deadlift Powerbomb). Forgot to include a rolling powerslam in the montage but I'll preview that when I showcase Mundo.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Dude...that double orange crush is seamless! it really doesnt even look like a hack, looks like a default move from the game. mind blowing to say the least

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
N6LLc9G.gif

Johnny Mundo's new moves: Spinebuster, Running Knee, STO Backbreaker/Neckbreaker, Parkour flip thingy, Moonlight Drive (remade without linking to a second move) Back Toss to Low Blow (I pressed A too early so it looks busted in the gif), C-4

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Here's another epic match for you guys:

Good to see your back working on this awesome mod again bro!

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just came to say, that I love the movehacks. That satelite ddt is amazing.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks, Barskio. Means a lot coming from you since you're the g.o.a.t. move hacker.
And thanks dafamily for making another video. Will check it out when I'm done posting!

gXjYmlJ.gif

Aerostar's new moves: Slingshot Codebreaker, Imploding Senton, Slingshot Tornado DDT, Springboard Splash, Package DDT
AZWn80w.gif

Drago's new moves: Rope Hung DDT (credit: barskio), Leg Sweep, Reverse Neckbreaker, Canadian Destroyer (I removed the taunt from D2A's hack so credit to him)

So far I've 100% completed the movesets of Rey Mysterio, Matanza, Mil Muertes, Prince Puma, Pentagon Dark, Fenix, Dragon Azteca Jr., Cage, Johnny Mundo, King Cuerno, Dr. Wagner Jr., Texano, Aerostar, Drago. 22 more to go but a lot of those don't need much work to be finished.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks Keson!

AB3axjt.gif

Chavo's new moves: 3 Amigos, Reverse Crossbody, TB Seated Sunset Flip Powerbomb
JqhsuRA.gif

PJ Black's fresh moves: Tree of Woe Double Stomp, Black Diamond, Springboard Moonsault, Tilt a Whirl Cradle Brainbuster, Roll Through Black to the Future

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
CPrdFlX.gif

Jack Evans' new moves: 2nd Rope Phoenix Splash, Springboard Spinning Roundhouse (i didn't break the video down into enough frames so this doesn't look great here), Corner Eye Poke, Cartwheel Kick

ccqPpet.gif

Prince Puma's Benadryller & Benadryller 2.0 (might need to tweak this as it doesn't appear to connect in the gif but there could be a missing frame)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I always get excited when you post new hacks, they're always so inventive.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks Keson. That cartwheel kick is my fave move that I've made.

tGr4xBH.gif

Taya's new moves: Northern Lights Suplex into a Double Stomp, Corner Double Knees

WP9LadF.gif

Ivelisse's new moves: Disdain (as a back grapple counter), Corner Combo

027TAHT.gif

I made an ambulance match ages ago that I forgot to preview. You win by throwing your opponent into the ambulance when they're in "danger"

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Very innovative. You could use toki 1 to fix the rope isues.