Lucha Underground: Final Version [RELEASED]

tellitB

Young Lion
Reaction score
I was thinking about downloading this. I am to wait until the new one is done? I read the stuff was being redone because of a corrupted file.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
killacam isn't around at the moment, so I would download this version while you wait. It's worth it.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey y'all. Last little teaser before release next week.

I went back and remade all the S1 people and added them to the save as alumni. I also fixed all the s1 attires of the people still in the game. Here's an example showing Fenix before and after (credit to Baal666 for the arm tattoos and the tights design:

z6h6EsZ.png

There were a few characters that only had one or two attires so I've added some of their other gimmicks for a bit of versatility:

j02RLPX.png

Rey Horus, Flamita and Ultimo Panda

And one final move hack to preview. Picked this one to show as it's a little different to the rest:

yyOFNEk.gif

Death Valley Driver to the Apron

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
killacam said:
Hey y'all. Last little teaser before release next week.

I went back and remade all the S1 people and added them to the save as alumni. I also fixed all the s1 attires of the people still in the game. Here's an example showing Fenix before and after (credit to Baal666 for the arm tattoos and the tights design:

z6h6EsZ.png

There were a few characters that only had one or two attires so I've added some of their other gimmicks for a bit of versatility:

j02RLPX.png

Rey Horus, Flamita and Ultimo Panda

And one final move hack to preview. Picked this one to show as it's a little different to the rest:

yyOFNEk.gif

Death Valley Driver to the Apron
Amazing, you can really see the progress on Fenix and how much cleaner the update looks. Glad to have you back, DVD on the apron is sick

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Alright, you're getting warned. Knock it off with the requests.

Plus asking for release dates and updates is against our rules.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
First post updated with a link to Version 2.0

There's a screenshot of my settings included in the download. Tick the box next to LU in the cheats and you should be good to go.

Post some screenshots/gifs/videos of y'all playing it and I'll release the new wrestlers from season 3 early.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You heard the man. Get to posting! That's an awesome incentive!

The Drifter

Opener
Reaction score
Super cool played the feud of Melisa Santos and fenix vs Marty the moth and mariposa

Sadly there is no Dante fox in season 2 to play the epic battle of Dante fox vs killshot

Even played the ladder match between prince puma vs pentagon dark title vs career match ✌✌✌✌✌✌

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@The Drifter: Nice to see someone getting enjoyment out of this save. I'll hook you up with Dante Fox when I finish his move hacks.

JekK9uf.gif

Arcoiris de Io

r58TC6k.gif

Headlock Elbow Drop & Crucifix Bomb

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
Hi. first I want to thank you, for all the time they spent, doing this, second, I do not know why the game works slow, I have all your configuracin, and the directories, correct, I do not know what it will be, maybe my pc, without more to say thank you,

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@auronplay: maybe your graphics driver doesn't like open gl. You could try opening project 64, clicking options > configure graphics plugin..., and then in the options tab, change the render engine from open gl to directx

I don't know much about project 64 so if anyone else has any suggestions they should PM auronplay, or they can post them here if they can't send PMs

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
I tried. all the versions after 1.6 example (1.7, 2.2, 2.3, etc.) are very slow, the one-on-one fights work very well for me, but when they are in pairs I run at 43fraps. 45 the maximum.
Meanwhile, I solve it. I will continue in one against one, by the way this is undoubtedly the best saved without failures, the mevesets, the textures and the hack movement, everything is very clean, no doubt the progress of the third season, it looks amazing, it continues like this, happy day.
@killaca, I still remember you started posting your wips, by the way they were great

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Your VI refresh rate may be too low. Try to put at 2000.