Lucha Underground: Final Version [RELEASED]

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The release of this save might make me mod LU guys again, can't wait to play it, love the hacks you made.

johnblud

Young Lion
Reaction score
i'm soooo hyped for this save. everything looks awesome, man. can't wait to play it! have fun making it!

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cheers y'all. Hopefully I won't keep everyone waiting too much longer.

Haven't been able to see a good quality replay of episode 3 yet so I've only got two from the episode done so far:

m76Ri5N.png

Fénix and Kobra Moon

Credit: the_juice, cm, orson, wolfpac_69, baal666

Kobra Moon reminds me of a Zora from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time because of the head shape I had to use since there aren't any bald female heads. I tried hacking a bald male head on a woman's body but it didn't work as there was a large gap between the head and body

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cool! I knew she also wrestles as Thunder Rosa but other than the name I knew nothing about her. I don't use Facebook but you can feel free to share it with her if you wish.

The rest of Episode 3's new attires:

li5bIDm.png
Mc7Ib8s.png

Jack "the Dragon Slayer" Evans & Bengala

Credit: the_juice, cm, orson, wolfpac_69
IPgN7QK.png

Season 2 Episode 4
Ivelisse, Mr. Cisco, Cortez Castro, Texano, Joey Ryan, Prince Puma, Pentagón Jr.

Credit: the_juice, cm, orson, wolfpac_69, baal666, iccotracs

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks, homey and yes, keson, the save is still alive and kicking. I've just barely had my computer on in the past four months or so.

TkVf0Rc.png

Season 2 Episode 5
PJ Black, Mr. Cisco, Texano, Famous B, Pentagón Jr., Catrina, Johnny Mundo, Taya

lG7QFuW.png

Season 2 Episode 6
Kobra Moon, Sexy Star, Prince Puma, Pentagón Jr., King Cuerno

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
R4t1T6z.png

Season 2 Episode 7
Sexy Star, Marty "the Moth" Martinez, PJ Black, Taya, Catrina, Pentagón Jr.

Credit: the_juice, cm, orson, wolfpac_69, baal666, iccotracs, kcaz

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
2XsZEQg.png

Season 2 Episode 8
Angélico, Johnny Mundo, Cortez Castro, Chavo Guerrero, Texano, Catrina, Mil Muertes

YO0RiIf.png

Season 2 Episode 9: Aztec Warfare II (Part 1)
Pentagón Jr., Fénix, Rey Mysterio Jr., Argenis, Johnny Mundo, Joey Ryan, Taya

2530rij.png

Season 2 Episode 9: Aztec Warfare II (Part 2)
Cage, Drago, Aerostar, Dragon Azteca Jr., Texano, Pentagón Jr., "The Monster" Matanza Cueto

Credit: the_juice, cm, orson, wolfpac_69, baal666, iccotracs, kcaz

Note: haven't finished rey's arm tattoos; taya's hair; or dragon azteca's face, tattoos or torso yet.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Here i was thinking i was gonna be the first to get Matanza done, but of course you beat me to it. lol good work man looking forward to the release

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cheers man. I made him as soon as Aztec Warfare II ended since the attire is fairly straightforward. Unfortunately his moves won't be as easy to hack. Not looking forward to making the triple gutwrench suplex or the reverse powerslam.

RXAGFsP.png

Season 2 Episode 10
Pentagón Jr., Taya, Johnny Mundo, Son of Havoc, Rey Mysterio Jr., Sexy Star, The Mack, Mariposa, Pentagón Jr.

Credit: the_juice, cm, orson, baal666, iccotracs, kcaz, kingkanyon

phsycomikeo

Young Lion
Reaction score
I can't wait for this. How are you going to fit all these attires? multiple slots per wrestler? Your pace and quality of mods are out of this world.

EDIT- Just saw all the move hacks and the arena....
:flex:

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@mikeo: there's a hack to make more than four attires per slot but it requires a lot of coding so I might give a few of them extra attires that way, but I make every attire because the four I like the best may not include an attire that someone who downloads this wants to use. I'll include mempak files for each attire so if anyone wants to change an attire they can do it easily by in-game cloning.

Can't be bothered taking screenshots of every update from the past two episodes yet but here's the first move hack I've worked on in a long while. It's a WIP of the Magic Killer-esque move that Johnny Mundo & Taya performed on Rey Mysterio in the previous episode:

Dc0rR2Q.gif

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Man youre killing it with this mod, your hacking is out of this world that magic killer is incredible. It wouldnt shock me if you figuered out a way to do Cuerno's "Thrill of the Kill"

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks TB. I haven't actively thought about making that move yet (probably because he's been off screen for a while) but it should be possible. It doesn't look like there will be as many new attires to make this week as there usually is, so I'll spend most of this week making move hacks instead and it might be one of them.

P9PYvuJ.png

Season 2 Episode 11
Ivelisse, Killshot, Mascarita Sagrada, Sexy Star, Cortez Castro, Sexy Star, Joey Ryan, Fénix

CkSQFsu.png

Season 2 Episode 12
Killshot, Texano, Daga, Rey Mysterio, Dragon Azteca Jr., Taya, Johnny Mundo

Credit: the_juice, cm, orson, baal666, iccotracs, yan, kingkanyon

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
I never watched this Lucha Underground, i don't have the channel that is airing it in my country, but i'm very impressed by the quality work and the amount of attires you're working on.
Amazing.