Lucha Underground: Final Version [RELEASED]

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to reply, Fizanko! Definitely appreciate the feedback, especially since it's regarding mods that you don't necessarily have an interest in since you've never been able to see the show.

OGzZj4d.png

Season 2 Episode 13
Drago, Aerostar, PJ Black, Siniestro de la Muerte, Catrina, Vampiro, Marty Elias

9vMQF0M.png

Season 2 Episode 14
Taya, Johnny Mundo, "The Baddest Bitch in the Building" Jack Evans, PJ Black, Fénix, Rey Mysterio Jr., Ivelisse, "Dark Master" Vampiro

0e1ob8o.gif

I've been finishing off move hacks/movesets so a season one release isn't too far off

nDjuDbZ.jpg

Movesets are finally finished. If you'd like to do some testing to see if there are any in-match glitches (due to the hundreds of move hacks) while I finish off the menu textures, let me know here or in a pm. I've only come across one glitch, which I fixed, in all the matches I've played but there might be more I haven't come across.[/SPOILER]

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<iframe type='text/html' width='560' height='315' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

<big>Tomorrow</big>.

Excuse the very slow gameplay at the end. I had too many programs open when I started recording

The Drifter

Opener
Reaction score
superb cant wait to play this game
will this contain only season 1 guys ?????
i asked because i cant find any season 2 guys in the vedeo

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@angrybird: Yep. A 2.0 version will follow a few months later when I make movesets and move hacks for all the season two people

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Version 1.0 is finally here y'all. Check the first post, and enjoy.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I've downloaded and checked it

They're in:
Project 64 2.2/Plugin/1.6 Plugins/hires_texture

If you look at the folder I included to show the way my pj64 is setup, you'll see where to point the plugin folder to so it loads everything.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
ah, my bad I see it, I'm so used to 2.1 I forgot to check the plugins, my bad man

homeyohmy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome work, killacam. The attire work is amazing and all the hacks are incredible, thank you so much for the release, I'll be looking forward to season 2.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Videos will be coming whenever I get the chance bro!! Thank you for your hard work, looking forward to season 2!!

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
full respect for it dude i know how hard it is to create a save from scratch great work i look forward to more from you man

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
As i mentionned, not being able to watch the actual show, i am not familiar with those wrestlers, but it's an incredible amount of work, tons of attires it's just amazing.

And lots of fun to discover those guys.

YH3wPTh.jpg

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
You definitely need to know thoses guys! Specially Prince Puma/Ricochet he might be the best high flyer in the world (alongside Will Ospreay).

Proud of you Killacam, I admire how patient you were. :)

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Alright guys I'm having trouble finding Mudlord's plugin with this, and I have the directories correct yet it still doesn't show up, any help would be greatly helpful!!

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Amazing, congrats on releasing this amazing project Cam.