My WIPs

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hell yeah! And with the announcement of a Russian Chain Match at Extreme Rules, I would love to see Uncle Ivan join his "nephew" to do battle with Magnum TA & Dusty or go up against Bruno one more time.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cheers TB. I use The_Juice's Alex Shelley from his Motor City Machine Gun days and since I only use one attire slot per wrestler I don't have any plans to make a Time Splitter's attire for him but that may change in the future. And yeah, Tommy, I was thinking about adding Ivan to complete the Russian/"Russian" invasion.

Here's the Young Bucks:

80-Sig7w6jl.jpg

Credit: The_Juice, Orson, Jordy.

Matt might need slightly more colour in his face and Nick needs his desaturated a tad.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Oh wow, I have a LOT of hacking to do. Bullet Club!!!!! AJ can finally have friends! Great work, man!

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cheers Keson. I might make a couple more Bullet Club members later. Possibly Bad Luck Fale next.
Surf has been good here last couple of days so I haven't had my computer on at all, but here's a Masato Tanaka I started earlier in the week:

80-pPdU8k4l.jpg

Credit: The_Juice, Iccotracs

Not sure how accurate the scars on the right arm are (you can't really make them out from this screenshot anyway) but the chest ones should be fairly spot on. Maybe moved up slightly

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Sweet, if you want good ref pics for Masato, The textures from the ECW Video games are really good. That's how I made the tanaka in showdown, and with some help from Keson and the_juice

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, TB. I finished him off earlier though but I'll keep that in mind if I make any other ECW guys.
Here's the Kingdom:

80-dXXoPk8l.jpg

Mike Bennett, Maria Kanellis, Matt Taven

Credit: The_Juice, Orson, Iccotracs.

First time attempting to mod a woman. I don't even use managers/valets in my game so it was just something I wanted to see if I could do.
Apparently this dude is going to NXT soon:
80-kgvyImY.png

Laredo Kid
Credit: Orson, The_Juice, CM, Iccotracs

Needed some more luchadors to fill a slot so I made this guy because he looked cool:

80-DtJOPVRl.jpg

El Hijo del Fantasma
Credit: The_Juice, Orson, CM

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome man! I don't know if you watch Lucha underground, but el hijo del Fantasma is actually king Cuerno

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cheers TB. Nah man, I haven't watched any so I had no idea. Wouldn't mind checking out a few matches since I know Ricochet is in it too.

I've been putting off modding this guy for a while because all his tights have patterns on them that bring my laziness to the forefront but a combination of Barskio's rainmaker hack (from his NJPW hacked caw save) and a large storm/cyclonic wind/flooding giving me the day off from work gave me the motivation to finally have a crack.

80-VDtT3u1.png

Credit: The_Juice, Orson, Iccotracs
80-8AOnXfZ.png

Credit: The_Juice, Orson
Gonna post some tag teams over the next few days. More often than not, they won't be wearing similar attires.
Up first, Golden Lovers:
80-MQqwP0h.png

Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi

Credit: The_Juice, Orson.
Super Sky Team:

80-B8SuuAN.png

Volador Jr., Mistico, La Sombra
Credit: The_Juice, Orson, CM. Also Stalker (I believe) for the design on Mistico's tights but I don't like the way it looks so I'm going to remake it.

EasyKing

Young Lion
Reaction score
Awesome skins man,they look good especially that Seth Rollins ! Keep it up man. You gotta be in the "Modders of fame"

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cheers dude
Today's tag team is No Limit:

80-4mkH2m4.png

Tetsuya Naito & Bullet Club's Yujiro Takahashi.

Couldn't find a decent pic to use for Yujiro. I'll change his face if I do.

Also, I made different tights for Mistico:

80-VybhO2d.png

Credit: CM, Orson, The_Juice

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Dude all your work is sick! All of those look incredible. I used the same ref pic for my Adam cole, and yours blows mine away! Kota, omega, cole and okada are my favorites

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks man. Okada's tights were a major pain to make so I'm glad he turned out fairly well.
Pausing my current streak of posting tag teams while I try and find decent pics for the members of reDRagon.
Here's the first of four Dragon Gate wrestlers I'll post over the next few days:

80-NEF5xkVl.jpg

CIMA

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
After checking out your topic, I think poor ol' Hiroshi would be upstaged standing next to your mod of her lol but thank you for the compliment.
Here's a tag team from Dragon Gate:

80-uJJ9Xru.png
80-Mz6QYbV.png

Monster Express
Uhaa Nation & Akira Tozawa

I'm not entirely happy with Uhaa's face but I haven't been able to find a decent pic to use. I'm sure that'll change when he starts at NXT.
Gonna fix the left side of Tozawa's shorts by making the Japanese sun thingy bigger. Also going to work on the boot texture to see if I can make the shorter kickpads work. I know there's a hack to have two dfferent boots, but I'm encroaching on 200 wrestlers at the moment (several of which use the boots that are affected by the hack) and I have no desire to go back and redump textures for all of them.
80-0PtGthm.png

BxB Hulk

Just noticed that I haven't added a belt buckle yet

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks, Keson. I want to start working on movesets but every time I make someone, I end up working on a tag partner for them and/or a rival. Btw is that Verne Gagne in your signature? Looks great.

Here are four of my fave wrestlers:

80-ksV1C6a.png
80-zf8J9f1.png

Inner City Machine Guns
Ricochet & Rich Swann
Credit: The_Juice, Iccotracs, Orson, Baal (I think) for Ricochet's tattoos

I'm going to add different eyes to Ricochet because he's squinting. Might change his mohawk too. I need to edit Rich Swann's eyes so he's looking straight ahead.

80-j9abNZZ.png
80-8u5ERwy.png

The African American Wolves
ACH & AR Fox
Credit: The_Juice, Iccotracs

I've posted ACH here before (in a different topic) but this is an updated one with a better aligned face and different attire. I might try and find a straighter nose for AR Fox but I'm not too fussed about it.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah man, I pointed out that myself rather extensively in the post. I've fixed Ricochet and Rich Swann's eyes but haven't found a decent nose for AR Fox yet.
Here's one of, if not, my fave tag team at the moment:

80-wwCPPda.png
80-5604hFF.png

reDRagon
Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly
Credit: The_Juice, Iccotracs, Orson

Gotta work on Kyle's face some more. It's hard to find a useable photo of him. The only ones where he has remotely been looking straight ahead have been in poor lighting so the skin looks a tad weird. Gotta erase some of the hair from the front side of his head too as it looks strange to me in this screenshot.

Also, I started watching Lucha Underground and was happy to find HD uploads of matches on YouTube so I've begun working on some of the roster.
First off is:

80-xAmHJZP.png

80-agDW1Ra.png

Pentagon Jr.
Credit: Orson, CM, The_Juice

First time working with a sleeve tattoo and I'm struggling with it a bit. I'll post his left arm when I'm happier with my effort.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
You're probably my favorite modder right now. Man i know exactly how hard it is to find any good pics of reDRagon, they're never looking straight ahead. But sick work i think they look great! I'd love to see the fixed Ricochet and Swan. You should release these mans they're all amazing work, i know id love to have them!