Main Eventer
Reaction score
2yypp40.jpg

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Just a small bug in the game

Hulk Hogan has caw move set(Original)
meaning he doesn't have any of his moves. Do you need help with his moveset?

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I guess i forgot to make it, if you wouldn't mind doing it i'd appreciate your help.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
This is not a request thread.

Warned and posting privs removed for 7 days. Next time you derail a thread with requests you are gone.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@Keson, it's fine by me, a while ago i asked about who people would like to get as CAWs so i'm fine with requests.

@JROB, about Goldberg I think the remaining CAW slots are going to be guys who were in the WCW in 1999/2000 so he will be included.

Edit : the WCW guys starts with Jamie Noble. Don't know why but i wanted to mod him

akzjbb.jpg

And Goldberg's here

5o9vli.jpg

I think i'll make the Jung dragons and 3 count because i'd like some more cruiserweights.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yes, i didn't think about him but i'm going to save a slot for him. With Noble, Jung dragons, 3 counts and Ultimo dragon that will make 7 cruiserweights, the remainig slots will be for big WCW names i think.

TheBITW44

Young Lion
Reaction score
I know Bret Hart is possible since he was in WCW but could you consider Owen Hart? He's barely in any mods and he'd fit in perfectly.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@Dynamite, i haven't known this era, I started to watch wrestling in 2005. Everything i've seen from WCW i watched it on youtube.

@TheBITW44, i don't know, maybe. I'll focus on the ones i mentioned earlier. I considered Owen since he was teaming with JJ around this time.

<big>Please people, don't request anything else from now on</big>

I just got a job, very physical shit and when i come home it's just to eat and sleep, i don't have a lot of time for modding now so the next update might not come anytime soon. I'll focus on what i have planned so far and once this will be done i'll be open for more requests.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks.

Took a few minutes to complete the Jung Dragons

2ijkr5i.jpg

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks for that dafamily :eek:k:

Status update : at the moment i'm a bit tired of working on mostly retired wrestlers so this project is slowing down these days as i'm mostly watching some Lucha Underground and working again on some of their wrestlers.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
thanks man, and take your time bro this is well worth the wait lol :)

JROB

Young Lion
Reaction score
hey keson i didnt know we couldnt make request to modders if i had known that i wouldnt have asked. and he said it was ok wasnt trying to break any rules

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
About time to end this shit, restarting modding with The Kat.

2j2xrtg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.