NM Retexture

Status
Not open for further replies.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks, i took the idea of releasing WIP from Showdown so thank Keson for that.

Does anybody have a real photo or video on youtube where Terri is wearing the second NM attire ?
Decided to get rid of random hos and replace them with 2 divas, first being Victoria (who happened to be one of them)

2803wn5.jpg

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nope, the 4 attires are high res remakes of the original game's ones.

On the update side, i was happy with how i remade the white boots but the black ones didn't look so good so i decided to retexture them using DOR textures, here is a comparison (above : redone, below : before)

nzm5na.jpg

All boots have been updated, still serching pics for terri.

Sharing the hos slot with Victoria : Molly Holly

19shzt.jpg

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I think she's showing too much of her chest. Molly's shirt did show some of it, but not that much.

Good looking anyway, man.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Update :
Jericho's body retextured, Benoit's face retextured, Molly's Shirt showing less chest

2zxsift.jpg

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
You really want more tits, don't you ? If you have any attire suggestion you want post a pic/link to a video.

Jericho's face update :

rjpqmu_th.jpg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
He likes tits.

Jericho and Benoit's updates are awesome!

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
You get a point, but i don't want to make bikinis or skimpy outfits just for the sake of it, i mainly focus on the game's original attires or real attires used in match, which is why i'm open to suggestions of attires you'd like.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
I know it's not from the same era, but Steph's attire when she faced Bork Laser.

030911sd04-1.jpg

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Rethinking about it, the era doesn't matter for alternate attires. The base game is done with attires from this era, now it's a bonus and might include recent content. I was thinking about doing an attire pack for Jericho that would cover most of his carreer (like i did for AJ and Hardy).

About the next release, all i need to do is Terri's second attire and Steph's attire.
mkhrah.jpg

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
You're welcome :hi:

I think some guys will like the next update

2m47rth.jpg

Don't mind the kneepads, it already fixed was just too lazy to take another screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.