NWO

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Eric Bischoff</dt><dd>Dec 3 2012, 11:41:34 AM</dd></dl><div>BIG NEWS PEOPLE. I AM SEEKING 2 OSR MEMBERS TO JOIN THE NWO. FIRST 2 WHO PUTS THERE NAME IN THIS TOPIC JOINS AND CAN LIVE A LAVISH LIFESTYLE AND MAKE EVERYONE'S ELSES LIFE HELL.
RagNaRoc[/quote]:notsure

Again, no surprise in this thing. Rag is Desperate because The American Males (his Fantasy-Group) are not even exist yet. even if that Group is exist, he know that no one else want to join his Group. and to overcome his Desperation, he join nWo!

And his decision to join nWo was a Stupid Decision!

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
You know what KG? You're right! I don't need a heel turn to feel like something. That's because I always was, and still am, a something. And that is a level that most OSR members will always aspire to, but will never reach. But I was never an admin. And I'm not a moderator either. I got demoted last month. You say that the people loved me? And somehow so few cared to say anything when I got bumped down?

But I can understand why you thought I was a full-fledged Admin. Because after all, I had a lot of power and influence. Isn't that right, TDK?

Hello? TDK? Are you there?

Oh yes, that's right! I ran him outta here!! This isn't a family, it is a tribe of monkeys. How appropriate is it that El Guapo's profile picture is a Gorilla? You all run around in circles, squeaking loudly, hoping to win the favour of some Alpha male, thinking that you can steal from the lesser monkeys.

It's so ironic that you call yourselves evolution. Because Mr. Bischoff, Mr. WildForce and the rest of the nWo and myself are the only ones here that became men. You only remain on the species list because we have allowed it. But feel free to watch as the nWo turns this jungle into a thriving metropolis.

nWo 4 Life!

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Silverback Alpha male.
3816423530_f9a2948271_z.jpg

el guapo

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
FUCK.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
@ Rag.

Honestly man, I thought TDK was awesome dude. I honestly do not know if all these long winded posts are directed to me, El Guapo or whoever. I have always had respect for you brother and we have always got on well.

TDK was a member who posted regularly, started modding NM, and was a polite, well mannered person. I honestly do not know if its your character speaking or your true self in this topic.

I think OSR right now is a fun place to be. You seen all the mad, whacky topics? Seems like the members are enjoying this group war shit.

Oh BTW, Evolution are going to run the nWo back to the scrapheap and makesure you guys do not return.

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Darth AKI</dt><dd>Dec 4 2012, 10:36:13 AM</dd></dl><div>Evolution are going to run the nWo back to the scrapheap and makesure you guys do not return. [/quote]Oh yeah!

Be ready NWO f******.. Evolution is gonna f*** you all up in then near future! Same goes for the LWO clowns!

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Arbab15 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Darth AKI</dt><dd>Dec 4 2012, 10:36:13 AM</dd></dl><div>Evolution are going to run the nWo back to the scrapheap and makesure you guys do not return.
Oh yeah!

Be ready NWO f******.. Evolution is gonna f*** you all up in then near future! Same goes for the LWO clowns!
[/quote]Take a look at these two comments, and the last few from Goatcheese. You guys call yourselves Evolution, but you clearly don't understand how the process works.

TDK was weak and soft, just like I used to be. But unlike him, I decided to take a higher place within the food chain. If you guys have really reached the peak of your Evolutionary processes, then your entire group will be extinct in no time.

nWo 4 Life!

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
My posts are awesome..................... They are indeed..........

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ha........ I knew it, that why this goon contacted the admins. Because he wanted to be in a teeny weeny group.... Please.

Edit: dislike all you want boy, you can't handle the goat!

stock-photo-hairy-goat-ass-from-backside-64575424.jpg
^ see that? Kiss it.....

#TeamLWO