NWO

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sting tastes like old shit, atleast Goatcheese tastes delicious, you can't stay alive eating sting can you? Didn't think so......

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Sting034.jpg

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Goatcheese said:
Sting tastes like old shit, atleast Goatcheese tastes delicious, you can't stay alive eating sting can you? Didn't think so......
Technically, yes you can. Sting gets his name form the Scorpion which can be eaten & has been eaten by humans.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Let me tell you a story, there's this 13 year old kid, sitting infront of his PC, that has no life, he keeps irritating Goats and sucks at school, kids beat the shit out of him, then he stumbles apon a forum, he thinks "I have no life, let me get a virtual one, because I'm the only one that acts like someone I'm not". He clicks the register button, so he thinks, geez, I masturbate all day, why not stop masturbating and start using this awesome forum. He joins NWO. He keeps on posting sting pics and dislike epic posts, by a "goat". He then thinks he's the awesomest thing since TV and internet, but now, someone is typing the truth, your the worst thing since SOPA and PIPA! And then he finds out he's a NWO guy, and that he will never beat LWO. So he gets sad, and shoots himself in the face........

~THE END~

I'm becoming a author......... lol. JK.

#LWO4life
#TeamScrewNWO
#TeamLatino
#TeamLWO

I figured that we are so awesome, we need tweettags! :D

@WF, but what would you rather eat? Scorpions or Goatcheese? ;) lol

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sting just proved my point. Thanks for showing us that you are indeed the main character in my short story...... LOL. Go away, you don't stand a chance again #LWO!

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
STING dislikes this.
STING dislikes this.
STING dislikes this.
STING dislikes this.
STING dislikes this.
STING dislikes this.
STING dislikes this.
STING dislikes this.

^ All you can do chump? LOL

#LWO
#TeamLWO

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
0.jpg

I'm pretty sure you're what -- 14, maybe 15 at the max? Getting your panties in a bunch because you can't handle the nWo. Go make us some tacos, jobber.

You probably smell like nut cheese from that goat's ball sack.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sting...Sting...Sting...AAAAAH - I remember

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Sting</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
RoodeSting_display_image.jpg

1...2...3!!!! What? 4, 5, 6, 7...........15, 16, 17......20? 25? 30???????
</div>

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nonononononono - that was not Sting...THAT is Sting. And I quote Mr. Earl Hebbner: "Mr. Sting? Are you OK? Mr. Sting? Mr. Sting? Give us a life sign, please. Mr. Sting, you can't sleep now, the medics are still with Hall and Nash, we don't have more medics, Mr. Sting..."

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Allow me one question between this - this is an on topic thread, right? I just had some thoughts to not get personally problems with anyone in here.....

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
No... I don't smell like nut cheese, I'm not 14-15 in anyway, the only thing I smell, is I smell like ur moms slobby lips, her nwo lips, located in the opposite of her face lips, yeah, you know what lips I'm talking about, tell her to shave down there, I keep getting lost, or she could atleast be kind enough to give me directions. Know what? I don't make tacos, your moms taco is good enough, everyone gets a taste of that! It looks like a kangaroo pouch, why? Cause everyone at OSR got a piece of that, and don't take the age thing and put it on me, that's what a 13 year old boy would do, or a toddler, does your mom know that your on forums? Oh wait... She doesn't, I just asked her. BURN! That's what you get for messing with us LWO people. Kiss my goat ass asshole! :D WOOOooo Whooooooooooo! Go back to the junkyard where you belong.

LOL. Btw, don't take this personally, I don't want you pissing around your mom, that's my job.