Official WWE 2K15 Topic

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Undertaker Fan</dt><dd>Oct 27 2014, 05:23:50 AM</dd></dl><div>There just making the last-gen version limited so people can buy the new-gen version, what way to move to new generation consoles.[/quote] :stoppit

Prince Sosnus

Upper Midcard
Reaction score

Watch it, it's match between cena and punk at raw 1000, after the mach, the rock attacks big show, it's almost like on raw
and here's rko bomb new animation from xbox360:

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
so this is my unthought out rant that will probably make me seem like a jackass but oh well i had a gutfull from 2k:

okay seriously what in the fucking hell are 2k trying to do, piss as many fans off as possible? take the crown from EA and become one of the most hated gaming company's in the world ? well if that's what there trying to do there doing a good job of it........ FUCK U 2K GAMES you have gone out of your way to destroy a franchise

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
ign review 5.9 i think this is the first wwe game to get this lower score but this is still ps3/xbox 360 versions maybe ps4 version get better scores or maybe not.

Prince Sosnus

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Hope they will fix custom soundtrack apsence in game, becouse on the back of the game's box there is clearly written "custom soundtrack"
WTF??????????????
Hulk Hogan's entrance on last-gen:

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
PS3/360 have reached their peak, time to move on to better hardware. Honestly, the game last year should have been the last one on the old systems.

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WWE 2k15 on last gen is limited too much. I mean just look at the roster and that boring commentary makes the game more boring, no model improvements, no custom stories and that Who Got NXT mode is a disappointment. just play 2k14 and don't waste your money on this crap.

Prince Sosnus

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
@Undertaker Fan: roster is same on both gen, but yeah, roster looks good only with all dlc's

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I actually think all this bitching is quite funny. last time I saw this was when SvR 2011 was the last one on PS2 and people were doing the same griping.

Xbox 360/PS3 owners were telling them to quit and just upgrade to the new gen at the time & GET OVER IT that PS2 was dead. Now those same Xbox360/PS3 owners are doing the same bitching PS2 players were back then & THEY are getting told what they told the PS2 players.

It's comic genius if you ask me. ^o)

Prince Sosnus

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
there is something in TheDoctor's words, when I purchased ps3, I was telling my friend to start leave this crap(ps2) and jump to ps3. Now he's telling me to leave ps3 and get ps4 :unsure:

omar punk 2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
right

but i will get the shit 2k15 for ps3 this year and .... maybe next year i'm gonna have a ps4 or something

but the point is 2k will lose because of the limitations in ps3 and 360 versions

not much people will buy the current gen copies of the game and the only way they can win a lot of buyers is by doing a pc version (or just port from xbox 1)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I will still enjoy it on my 360. I am still glad that released it for 360 and not go straight to next gen for this year's release. Oh BTW. Alien Isolation on 360 is fucking sick even for a past gen game. Graphically it's smooth and as detailed as you can get. Creative Assembly did a ace job.

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
People will always complain, hell I do on an empty stomach,

Edit: Long Rant Deleted about that "Its always been impossible for developers to make the exact same game on 6 different consoles".

We mod/caw to keep our interests going and to share that hapiness with others.
Keeping the old games, wrestling and wrestlers up to date in peoples hearts is a side affect that benifits everyone.

Edit: Long Rant Deleted

Now to get something to eat.

Edit Eaten

Prince Sosnus

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I will have it tomorrow, If I won't enjoy it, I will just sell it. If 2k15 is based on 2k14, maybe mods for 2k14 will work in 2k15

omar punk 2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
yeah i was thinking of modding it

anyway bad thing is that 15 isn't available yet in my country but good thing is i have jailbroken ps3 and i'm downloading 2k15 right now

and in egypt the download speed is as slow as fu** so it will take about 3-6 days to finish downloading