Official WWE Discussion Topic

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Does anyone have any idea when Kharma is supposed to return?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
After she has had her baby, I guess.

I'm thinking sometime around september. Great to see WWE have faith in her and not "future endevoured" her! Apart from Nataylia and Beth, the rest of the Divas roster suck! In talent that is. Guessing a Beth vs Kharma feud is planned.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I love Kharma been a fan for years, i still remeber what she said the night she left to The Bellas, "You two better hope your not here when i come back" lol

Anyway earlier in the thread i noticed talk of eggnog, lingerie & matches of the like, i think anything like that is fucking stupid & it has no place in wrestling at all.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Agreed with WF!!

Does anyone think that Dolph Ziggler will be World Champion come Wrestlemania? Im getting that feeling.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Actually looks that way & i also look for a face turn for either Dolf or Jack.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Honestly? I have never got Swagger. Not for his wrestling ability, as he is legit as they come, but he just can't do promo's or get the crowd going. I find him a total bore if I'm honest.

Orton is out for atleast 6 months. Umm! It does suck for the SD brand, but he bored me to death and maybe this will give someelse there time to shine. Maybe a elevation of Daniel Bryan and start to give him a personality. He needs more time on the mic.

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Dec 29 2011, 05:38:00 PM</dd></dl><div>Honestly? I have never got Swagger. Not for his wrestling ability, as he is legit as they come, but he just can't do promo's or get the crowd going. I find him a total bore if I'm honest.

Orton is out for atleast 6 months. Umm! It does suck for the SD brand, but he bored me to death and maybe this will give someelse there time to shine. Maybe a elevation of Daniel Bryan and start to give him a personality. He needs more time on the mic.
[/quote]Gotta say I agree about Orton. As much as I hate to see anyone get hurt, the time off should open the door for others plus it'll (hopefully) freshen things up a bit.

As far as Swagger goes, his in-ring ability has always impressed me as very solid. Yes he's got a ways to go on the stick and his charisma (for firing up the crowd) could be better. That being said, he does have a natural heel arrogance that expresses itself through a great (i.e. bad) attitude.

I'd like to see them do more with him as I'd far rather watch guys like Swagger work than some of the charisma monkeys who can't wrestle to save their lives.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
So...

Will it be Y2J appearing tonight on RAW, or someone else?

It all points to Jericho, and am hoping we see a feud that will be built well! Im banking on Punk being his oppenent at WM. I can see Punk loosing the title before Wrestlemania for sure.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Sting.

Or Savage.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I still think that Cena is going to have a character change, soon. Maybe not full blown heel, but something. Creative HAS to realize that something big could come from it.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Dear god, what a boring way to come back. I get what they are trying to do, but they really could have cut that a bit shorter.

I get it, Jericho is gonna turn heel, as we all expected.

He stretched that about 7 minutes too long.

Or maybe it's because I quit smoking that I'm so uptight tonight. :)

adysor97

Young Lion
Reaction score
WildForce67 why the fuck you deleted 10 posts from me?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
adysor, why the fuck did you post that in THIS topic?

Don't talk to my man Wildforce like that, post count reduced even FURTHER.

:russo

Keep being a jerk and see what happens. Posting privs lost for 5 days.

Edit: Back on topic, Punk vs. Ziggler was easily my favorite match, those two work together well.

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Phil said:
I still think that Cena is going to have a character change, soon. Maybe not full blown heel, but something. Creative HAS to realize that something big could come from it.
Sorry to say I've pretty much given up hope that something like this is EVER going to happen. I guess it's because it was so obviously needed so long ago and I just got tired of waiting and waiting and waiting...

It seems like the entire crowd could turn on Cena and tear the building down and creative would still keep the same character 'cause somebody out there is still stupid enough to buy t-shirts.

I hope to God you're right, but I just can't hang in there and get excited about the possibility. The whole history of 'no turn' Cena just leaves me too damn despondent. :wall:

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
OMG!Last night's raw was so boring!!!!Jericho's return looked pretty stupid,he acted like a goof.