Showdown 64

christobassabu

Young Lion
Reaction score
NLG said:
I decided to simulate a 30 man Royal Rumble in Showdown, much like 3 years ago (only this time there were a lot less glitches & Randy Savage eliminating himself). Enjoy
how did you get it to be 30 men? i thought you could only do multiples of 4? apologies if i'm just flat out wrong, i would check but i don't have SD64 installed right now, i'm running vanilla no mercy.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
giphy.gif

But really, it's a hack. Same as everything else you don't find in vanilla No Mercy.

christobassabu

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Keson Columbus</dt><dd>Mar 16 2018, 10:21:54 PM</dd></dl><div>
giphy.gif

But really, it's a hack. Same as everything else you don't find in vanilla No Mercy.[/quote]right, but, i don't recall there being an option for 30 men in SD64? am i mistaken or is it a different hack?

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
christobassabu said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Keson Columbus</dt><dd>Mar 16 2018, 10:21:54 PM</dd></dl><div>
giphy.gif

But really, it's a hack. Same as everything else you don't find in vanilla No Mercy.
right, but, i don't recall there being an option for 30 men in SD64? am i mistaken or is it a different hack?[/quote]It's a hack I added for the purpose of the video that allows you to specify how many wrestlers will be in a Royal Rumble

810AAABC 00XX - Change the last two digits to alter the number of participants. 1E gives you 30, use hex values to figure out the rest

(Credit goes to WldFb, I believe)

C

craneo

Crowd Member
:withflair: hey guys/girls? thank you for allowing me access to your site here it is amazing. I have been a fan of aki wrestling ever since the wcw vs the world came out. I got sick of the 2k series and said fuck it and went looking for an n64 and a copy of no mercy, the found an emulator then a rom then this site and my mind was blown, it took a while to get everything working correctly but persistence prevailed and now im in awe thanks guy.

just wondering is the a way to play online an online federation with this game engine id be all in

dodesskiy

Young Lion
Reaction score
I wish you allowed to edit the moves of each of them. Such great work on the looks, but I started playing as 1, and bam generic crap like moves I edited even on N64. I had to create an edited wrestler there. I know I can in your mod, I did, but then the dumb tattoo on the back when none is selected. I wish these were added as just attire and so on, so those you want in can be added in, with the moves you want.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Here is another match for you guys:

Imagine if we got to see this one how the match would have been!!!!

metylerca

Young Lion
Reaction score
Ran into a bug which crashes the game whenever I am in a multi-man match and hit Up-C to lift an opponent onto my shoulders in a back grapple. Merely attempting this move shuts down the entire rom. Has anyone else encountered this?

christobassabu

Young Lion
Reaction score
metylerca said:
Ran into a bug which crashes the game whenever I am in a multi-man match and hit Up-C to lift an opponent onto my shoulders in a back grapple. Merely attempting this move shuts down the entire rom. Has anyone else encountered this?
yeah, i have. it's kind of random. what i do is, i save right before i'm going to try the move then if it crashes, load that save. one time i was playing as the road warriors, went to do their finish, and woops, game crashed!

E

emw211

Crowd Member
Hope someone can help. I did everything accordingly and the textures are not working. I was only able now to download Project64 2.3.2. I assume that may be the problem because the mod is only compatible to my knowledge for 1.7 and 2.1. I cannot for the life of me even find any of those links. Does anyone have a working link to download a 2.1 version? Or will there be an update compatible for 2.3?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The textures work fine with newer version. Double check your directories and make sure you are running as an admin.

NJQuestCat

Young Lion
Reaction score
hi i wanted to know how i can change between attires for each character.

do i simply just have to edit them within the textures file to attire 1 or can i do it within the game itself??