Showdown 64

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
That new pedigree looks great. Love the way it's sold now, the bounce up is so much better than what it used to be

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Clarityman said:
That new pedigree looks great. Love the way it's sold now, the bounce up is so much better than what it used to be
Would you believe I tried for over an hour to get rid of that damn bounce?

I'm still really new at distance mods. Looks a lot better than the guy warping halfway through Triple H's torso like he originally did!

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
21e2qva.jpg

Because who doesn't love the eliminators

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
I totally BOlieve it, bc I think you're a perfectionist, which is part of why Showdown is so good. But it looks more high impact to me that way, and also distinct from how the Pedigree looks in other wrestling games.

I know not everyone sells it like that, but The Rock definitely did later in their feud... HBK too from time to time (that's why the gif looks awesome to me).

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I wanted to make a larger pack but I'm not sure how much time I'll have this week to squeeze any more guys in so I figured I'd throw New Jack your guys' way since he's done and I fixed some other bugs, anyway. There's more cheat file work done than anything, honestly.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
why there is no entrance themes for superstars? is this possible in showdown64.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
nice updates.
Hey how do you throw people over the top rope? I get it done to me here and there but i cant figure it out.
also, how do you grab your opponent, jump out the ring and bounce their head on the rope? that gets done to me too. lol

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
To bounce their head, irish whip them into the corner when you do a strong grapple and are standing near the corner.

I do Believe it's either c-left or c-up that throws them over the rope. Same button that grabs weapons and such.

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Holy crap. That new pedigree looks amazing. Gonna go faceplant some bitches thanks

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I just realized were missing one legendary team in showdown, Here comes the Ax, up next is the Smasher.

2zrj0gm.jpg

Heavy Credit goes to:
Icco
Keson
Rain

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
nice! Cool thing is you already have the attire for smash, (since ax and smash are the same) you just need to mod a face.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I would add a drop shadow to his top, it will give it depth. :) You know he's already in Showdown, right? He's The Masked Superstar.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Oh Damn had no clue, lol it's amazing how many gimmicks him and smash had both before and after demolitions lol, smash is done, just gonna add that drop shadow, then send them your way with move sets :D
Smash done

2h6geme.jpg

zlom8n.jpg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Still need dat drop shadow, buddy. It's in layer options. ;) Otherwise those tops just look painted on. Everything else looks cool, though.

Edit: Consider this a preview, all you Lucha Underground fans:

TiredNimbleDiscus.gif

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This is awesome... but the roster.... I've been inactive on NM for 8 month and this roster this is soo huge!!!! I love it!!!

PS : Have you add my Chris Adams mod on the save?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I want to add your Chris Adams with some other WCCW guys, but I still have him and intent to use him! I just wanted a bigger WCCW back, so maybe I should get to work on that! :D

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
hummm I was thinking about the freebirds. What do you think?