Showdown 64

BabyNuggs

Young Lion
Reaction score
Would anyone know a quick fix of why the entrance and ring textures are messed up? The entrance is really small and i got a silver cross type logo on the ring mat.

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
1st give specs please. What version of project64 are you using ? We need to know what you did wrong before we can help you. So be detailed and specific ? This sav is pretty much fool proof more or less.

BabyNuggs

Young Lion
Reaction score
Sorry I am still a little new to this. Im running 2.1 and followed the instructions on where to place all files and settings. The only thing I might have messed up on was in settings and directories paths.

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
BabyNuggs said:
Sorry I am still a little new to this. Im running 2.1 and followed the instructions on where to place all files and settings. The only thing I might have messed up on was in settings and directories paths.
shoot me a pm And I'll try to help. I'll be on a little longer bud.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
savage101 said:
I'm going to make a new music mod soon for showdown. The problem is the roster is so huge now it will have to be a plug and play sort of thing. Plus We need to figure out how to get full intros back Keson ? Anyways, there's only so many slots for music so this save will need a A / B patch for it. Stay tuned mates.
good and thanks for the info.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Full intros can easily be put back in, I use full intros in my copy of showdown. I also fixed all the belts, so now you can have the proper belts in full intros. Made a couple belts too. So far I have in the light heavyweight slot the 05 x division title, the iwgp jr heavyweight, the NXT championship, and the wcw cruiser weight. In the tag slots I have classic WWF, ECW, and TNA tag titles, in the hardcore slot I have the classic white IC title, and lance storms Canadian heavyweight title, and finally in the world title slot, I have the smoking skill and brama bull titles exclusive to Austin and rock only, I just wish I could have more titles be wrestler exclusive

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Full intros is glitched, so I don't use it in my personal copy. Tyler Black shows us that we don't need to all play MY way, as i intended this save to be. :)

Also, more Divas and Lucha mods are coming..... eventually. I might be working a lot this week so I don't know when I will release stuff.

wakigatame

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm currently in the process of installing all the DLC and such, but I have a question: the .cht files I download have no moveset replacement cheats in them and I'm pretty sure Paul Heyman's client who is the 1 in the '21 and 1', Brock Lesnar isn't supposed to have the women's stance. How do I fix this?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The cheat files you have most certainly have moveset replacement cheats, I installed them myself. Just make sure the "SHowdown 64" box is ticked and nothing else.

wakigatame

Young Lion
Reaction score
I just checked and I had the .cht in my Save folder by accident. D'oh.

EDIT: Several wrestlers (Mr. Perfect, Ted DiBiase, Paige, AJ Lee, Meng, Earthquake, John Studd, Yokozuna Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, Kevin Von Erich, AJ Styles' third attire Kerry Von Erich, Sid, Goldberg's boots are blue as well) are missing textures. Are they not complete yet or am I missing some DLC that isn't in the first post?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That sounds very strange, all the textures should be there. Are you using the save and cheat file form the New Jack post?

wakigatame

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson said:
That sounds very strange, all the textures should be there. Are you using the save and cheat file form the New Jack post?
Just checked to make sure that I am. Also, I noticed my texture folder (I downloaded the most recent update, 5.2) doesn't have folders for the wrestlers I'm missing. Do you know what version I have to download to get them?

Also, the Lucha Underground DLC .7z I opened only had portraits in it. Is there another link with the textures for those guys as well or am I missing something here? I appreciate all the help, by the way.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
5.2 is the latest version. I thought Dibiase and the Faces of Fear came with that.....

wakigatame

Young Lion
Reaction score
I just checked again and they're not in the .7z file I downloaded from the main post.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
5.3 is the latest version, bottom of page 79 or 80, around there somewhere, came with an updated creators kit

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
All the wrestlers you said aren't in the initial download I just downloaded from the initial download. Please double check next time before my time gets wasted.
I think he has a crappy download connection or something, because all of it is working for me.

wakigatame

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson said:
All the wrestlers you said aren't in the initial download I just downloaded from the initial download. Please double check next time before my time gets wasted.
I think he has a crappy download connection or something, because all of it is working for me.

Wasn't aiming to waste anyone's time. I downloaded it, looked in the .7z file and even in my textures folder and those characters were missing. 5.2 downloaded as a 230.64 MB file and the Lucha Underground one downloaded as a 468.21 KB file. I can screengrab my download manager and 7Zip to show you. I've got both of those open in 7-Zip right now and none of the wrestlers I'm missing are in there.

EDIT: Downloading 5.3 right now. I found it on page 79 and it's got pretty much everyone I was missing. I think that's where I messed up but in my defense, it's not on the main page which lead me to think that it was the most recent update.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Sorry if I came off snappy (it's been rough last few days here on the board), so I am probably completely mistaken in this. I downloaded the first link (which is robb's "light" version and the other as well, I just mis-labeled them as 5.2, when they are both, in fact, 5.3.

BabyNuggs

Young Lion
Reaction score
Does anyone know why I cant find the showdown64 cheat on my list? I put the .cht file in the config folder and still dont see the option in the cheat list. Id appreciate the help.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Did you replace the original cheat file? I can't think of any reason that would happen.