Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I already have Michael Hayes and Terry Gordy, so if we get the third one that would be fabulous! I could release him with Chris Adams this weekend, even! :)

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
you know what would be cool but most likely impossible? If you could select referee match and have the AI be a referee. then you could mod an earl hebner and always select him to ref your matches.
FTW

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
There's a ref code out there,but no one knows what match/rules actually activates it

M

Moore

Crowd Member
So, I first bumped into this thread today and was amazed by it. Sadly, after downloading and installing/configured everything fine, following by Keson's pics. The only thing that bothers me is that I can't seem to touch in the "Game Preferences" section in the gfx's plugin menu. Here's a pic:

eXQjIed.png

Anyone can help on how to solve this? The wrestlers' textures don't load without these...

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Look in 'Settings', instead of the graphic plugin settings, there will be more options for you there. :)

Also:

dFtD0hh.gif

Playing as Fenix is going to be really fun, thanks baal666. :)

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looks great, but maybe you could use the Toprope Rockbottom as the set-up?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
barskio said:
Looks great, but maybe you could use the Toprope Rockbottom as the set-up?
I'll give it a shot right now. I was being lazy because the top rope RB doesn't go to the top, but thanks to your tips I have a better handle of distance mods and the like now, so I think I can give it a shot.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
:withflair:

IncompleteSmallGroundhog.gif

Okay, this is officially my favorite hack I've done. Thanks for the push, barskio. :)

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Bro, I rewatched that like 200 times,that's damn near perfect! the splicing is great! if im correct, its top rope ddt/super rb/Diving moonsault attack/frankensteiner right? sick man can't wait to get my hands on fenix!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I just finished the final touches on it and this is the final product:

FloweryFlatAsiansmallclawedotter.gif

RepentantDeadlyDunnart.gif

Now he stays with player two all the way down.

You're close, but it's like this:

Player 1:
1. Super DDT
2. Super Rockbottom
3. Diving Moonsault
4. Buff Bagwell special taunt

Player 2:
1.Super DDt
2.Super RB
3. Flip Attack 1

It also gives me a nice setup for a bunch of moves, the most obvious being a proper Super Rockbottom. (I bet there's also a Pepsi Plunge in there somewhere.)

ImaginativeCarefulGecko.gif

edit 2: Scratch that, I guarantee a Pepsi Plunge. :)

Edit 2:
Having trouble with the warp but I can't seem to get it go away, I'll keep trying to clean it up. Needs some cleaning up on the heights mods, as well, for the fall, the fall is the really tricky part I've noticed.
WarlikeSlimyAmericanrobin.gif

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
OptimusCrime said:
you know what would be cool but most likely impossible? If you could select referee match and have the AI be a referee. then you could mod an earl hebner and always select him to ref your matches.
FTW
I found this code which lets the guest ref be able to be controlled by a CPU. To set the match up, you need two controllers and you need to select a guest ref match with Ref 2P vs CPU. The description for the code also says that when a pin is being attempted, you press c-left for the ref to start counting. However, the ref is still able to attack other wrestlers and the ref doesn’t always want to count to 3.

Credit to DegenerationX69. http://www.oocities.org/xx_degenerationx69_xx/NTSCCPURefBeta.html

D1064886 0002
81064880 0002
D015A5D1 0015
8115b648 0018
D115b648 0018
D015A5D1 0015
D1064886 0002
8115b648 0004

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Phil bro you are seriously a all round NM editor now. I am so impressed with your hacks. I really wish I had more time on my hands to experiment with move hacks but I am going to admire the work you talented people put out here for our pleasure. Lucha lucha!!

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another match for you guys that should have happened lol, loving the updates man!! Sorry if there is no thumbnail youtube is acting stupid again!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The No Mercy Library. And the osr mod section. That's not a Showdown question, please ask those questions in the proper section.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Would be cool if you archived all the updates and "DLC" into a list with direct links on the first page. I'm looking for certain guys and I have to go page by page here. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong, but it's very time consuming to find the guys I want.

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
raghu said:
why there is no entrance themes for superstars? is this possible in showdown64.
I'm going to make a new music mod soon for showdown. The problem is the roster is so huge now it will have to be a plug and play sort of thing. Plus We need to figure out how to get full intros back Keson ? Anyways, there's only so many slots for music so this save will need a A / B patch for it. Stay tuned mates.

:eek:hyeah