Showdown 64

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Wow never seen it that high, good job Keson. The greatest wrestling game ever deserves its recognition.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
barskio said:
Nice one Keson.
This is the result of the work of a lot of people. Not just me. This mod wouldn't even be functioning without you guys. You especially, with all your assistance/help with my cheat file, Showdown wouldn't have made any traction whatsoever.

There's tons of people who have put pieces into this, and I don't deserve any singular credit.

luisetex

Young Lion
Reaction score
I read about your mod in Kotaku UK. Awesome job guys!

I've installed all the DLC, from Kenta to New Jack. I think there might be a problem with Kurt's Angle Slam, the animation seems to stop half way. Could you please check that?

Keep up with your amazing work!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I found that glitch today! It's being worked on and will be fixed shortly. :)Thanks for singing up and playing Showdown!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Probably a bug,anyone else have that problem or am I just an idiot, again? I constantly leave things like this out, thus, why the latest version has been pushed back a few months.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It also happens to me even after making sure that all of my files were updated. Other than that small issue, everything is awesome.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I tried downloading the file multiple times, but each time there was an error when I tried to open or view each picture. While I was looking through the files that I already had saved to my computer, I found that his correct attire was already included. However, they were just not named correctly. So I was able to fix it by just renaming them to the correct names. The same issue happened to me with the 3rd attire for AJ Styles. His parts were already included, so I just had to rename them.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It'll be fixed this next download. Mkay, random previews time.

Vgbc76g.gif
SBgcdsQ.gif

hNpfPNI.gif
hPaYFTt.gif

n2T4t35.gif
P6JBjRe.gif

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Those move hacks look absolutely awesome. Love the work that's going into Lesnar

Kammar97

Young Lion
Reaction score
I have some questions about Showdown.

1. How to add new superstars ?
2. How to add select screen for superstars ? I mean Roman Reigns doesn't have his own picture, and I want to add it.

I was looking for tutorials but I didn't get what I want.

StingKane

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm back with another highlight video from my ECW tournament!

This time we see Lance Storm take on Terry Funk, while Rey Mysterio faces off with Justin Credible!

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>