Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
As promised to Robb:

gW5pF5M.png

Credit to Orson and HiW (I used his Forever Indy skin and updated it to have more detail)
Another kingkanyon piece of art:

3QsDLXN.png

More kingkanyon. Version 6 is going to be huge.
v50slD1.png

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
As promised to Robb:

gW5pF5M.png
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :withflair: :withflair: :heart: :bg :yes!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Getting caught up on TNA guys thanks to kk, he's very good. This mod is also very good:

x2YTDZT.png

Rusev by King Bros! Awesome stuff!

RULca0T.png

kkkkkk-kingkanyon. I'll be getting a lot of skins done in prep of the next coming months.

It's been delayed a long time because I'm going to try and make sure anyone who has ever played showdown feel like they have a new, complete sequel almost. Almost.

0eqNZFo.png
KfNF26q.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Using Icco's stuff for these two, managers will finally start making appearances in Showdown.

RLB9vhQ.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thanks bud, I honestly thought you'd mark out harder for Velvet, though:

3QsDLXN.png

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
All looks awesome. diggin Brocks new german. I'm Looking forward to being able to go back stage again and brawl.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Keson said:
Thanks bud, I honestly thought you'd mark out harder for Velvet, though:

3QsDLXN.png
Oh, I love Velvet bro. It's definitely one of my favs. Personally I think she needs more darker streaks in her hair but it looks great.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
KK's art is insane. Everything here is top notch.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
savage101 said:
All looks awesome. diggin Brocks new german. I'm Looking forward to being able to go back stage again and brawl.
That's been pushed back to version 7. :(

marianoryu

Young Lion
Reaction score
I seem to have this problem:

hRxtaPN.png

I can't seem to activate the Game Preferences part in the plugin, which I believe is essential.

How do I fix this?

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Just go to Settings, then click the Options in the window it opens, then uncheck Hide Advanced Settings.

marianoryu

Young Lion
Reaction score
Done now, but still the textures will not load once I try to open the game. I seem to put everything in the right place, as the game loads the .fla memory and the cheats file is activated. But somehow it won't look into the Textures folder.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Like the first post said, CHECK YOUR DIRECTORY PATHS.

Can't people PLEASE start a new thread for emulator problems? It derails my thread and I dislike it greatly.

Kammar97

Young Lion
Reaction score
Is it possible to change moveset ? I added Adrian Neville into my Showdown, and I want to set him Red Arrow, but when I do it, and save superstar he still have old finishing move. I replaced Neville with AJ Styles, because I want to have only WWE Superstars in my roster. Are there any moveset editor or something like that ?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
No more warnings.

wYffLQM.gif

Anybody else have questions that have been answered already?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Apr 7 2015, 04:10:22 PM</dd></dl><div>does this have the title dad brock leasner habe?[/quote]
owned-btilc.gif