ShatterTheSky

Young Lion
Reaction score
rikkai said:
no retro mask kane? @_@
i found lashley with ec3...omg @@ so strange
and only one kane? no retro mask kane? ;(

thanks for the game~

You can change the mask and outfit to whatever you please, you just have to do some digging. Easy digging. If you want something simple, these guys can't do the work for you.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
@ BITW44: I don't know how many times I've asked people to start a separate topic for that shit, but I'm willing to bet dime to dollars you didn't even check my emulator settings in the FIRST FUCKING POST.
Don't fucking bump this topic with emulator questions, I'm sick and fucking tired of people doing that. It's an emu issue, NOT mod issue, and therefor shouldn't be asked in this fucking thread! LURK MOAR! TRY SOME SHIT ON YOUR OWN LIKE THE REST OF US DID!

@ Wolfpac: Looooove it!

DEATH TO NOOBS WHO CAN'T READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST OR WORK THINGS OUT THEMSELVES! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@ Jordy - lol yeah, is ok man i got this ;) like i said this is WIP this will be a split poly stage i merged them for a quick preview :D

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I added a warning to the first post. From now on, when someone decides to use this thread as a "Project 64 troubleshooting" thread, they will be banned without question. I've fucking had it with you morons who lack the ability to do ANY sort of problem solving on your own.

I will also ban assholes who complain about attires or other stupid shit that doesn't matter.

Fuck you, OSR.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I support this
Don't get me wrong but i do agree this thread should be about the progress of the save

Be patient this mod wasn't built in a day, and wasn't built for you... it was built for everyone

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
If people want to know why I am so abrasive you have to understand the kind of person I am. I was raised on a ranch in the middle of no where, and I had to work for EVERYTHING. Every day after school, in order to make sure the family had heat, I had to cut down enough trees to fill up a truck so we had heat coming from our wood burning stove at night.

I've lived a life where I had to do the work because there was no other choice.

I made this save while holding down a full time job, working in a full time band, and having a pretty active social life along with a lot of other side projects of mine. How did I manage to do all of this crap? I did the work. I did the fucking work. Because life is full of work.

I've been mocked for this save by other loser No Mercy modders who seem to think No Mercy modding begins and ends with photoshop skills (those particular people have had their save delayed for over a YEAR now because they are too lazy to do the work on their save that isn't fun and instantly gratifying). All these people that keep making complaints in here and ask stupid questions about lag in their emulator? You guys are too lazy to even TRY to fix it for yourself, and so after maybe doing one thing on your own, you come here and expect us to hold your fucking hand and wipe your ass through the whole process.

You have no concept of doing the work on your own in order to improve your situation. I have no respect for people, whether they be veteran modders or noobs, who are simply too lazy and stupid to be able to solve their own problems. This stuff is easy, but I am still seeing examples of old school members and noobs alike being too stupid and lazy to change their situation. The stupidity and sheer laziness astounds me.

This save is a product of hard work. It's the save no one else wanted to make because it would take too much work to accomplish. It exists because unlike most modders, I will do the boring, tedious work like movesets and coding because unlike 90% of you assholes, I am not afraid of doing the work,

I have no respect for people who want others to do the work that they are more capable of themselves, whether it's a member, or a veteran modder who thinks they are too good to have to do grunt work. There's a difference between helping out a fellow peer and then just expecting others to do things for you.

Fuck all of you. Get a fucking work ethic. Do something with yourselves before you grow old and are nothing more than a fat, pathetic, out of shape meatbag who would be better off if they had a heart attack.

Fuck ALL you lazy people. ALL of you. Get a fucking work ethic, learn to wipe your ass. Life is not that hard and neither is No Mercy modding, you idiots.

@WOlfpac: Loooooooove yoooooooouuuuu! :D

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score

ShatterTheSky said:
rikkai said:
no retro mask kane? @_@
i found lashley with ec3...omg @@ so strange
and only one kane? no retro mask kane? ;(

thanks for the game~

You can change the mask and outfit to whatever you please, you just have to do some digging. Easy digging. If you want something simple, these guys can't do the work for you.

Great First Post... Prime Example

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@Keson and Wolfpac_69 : I'm on your side, troubleshooting is really annoying!

@ShatterTheSky : Thank you dude, THANK YOU :D

@Dafamily : Wait you haven't made a simulation of Undertaker vs Sting? :D You should bro! :)

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
So glad the heat is off of me.....
On a side note, bob holly and anvil look amazing!
So cool to have the whole hart foundation in 1 game.
That NXT arena is crazy too, holy shit!

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Did that dude really continue requesting shit after that long post you dedicated to him?

Ban rikkai, ban his ass and leave the worst ban message possible so whenever he tries to come here he will know how undesired his presence in this forum is.

This save is the greatest thing to ever happen to the community. It has given our community more public exposure than no other save ever before, and that is an accomplishment this dude has had the most part in.

Phil, your work is fucking awesome and I'm proud to be your friend.

PS: Make me some move hacks fagget.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Sweet, love creeping on this thread. The arenas look amazing Wolfpac.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Sim requests would definitely include anything with the Pioneer guys, especially Ed Lewis, Gotch or Hackenschmidt

ShatterTheSky

Young Lion
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:

ShatterTheSky said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep

Great First Post... Prime Example

I've been around for a bit, I just lurk a lot. I just hate stupid questions/requests. It took me only an hour or two to get the hang of how this mod worked. It's not difficult. But y'know, this whole "thinking to solve problems" thing is difficult. Except for that part where it's not.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Keson, Philthy Fil, future OVW champ, you're the shit don't let anyone tell you different. I remember when this game was like barely over 70 wrestlers, spending nights on Trillin stacking the roster up with you. Hands down one of the most favorite person I've met through this weird world of No Mercy. Thanks for giving me the wrestling game I've been waiting for since I was a kid. :heart: :game:

Dat nxt arena doe :celebrate:

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
OptimusCrime & Robb420 both of your last posts were deleted as other than the comments about the save progress which are appreciated the rest was completely irrelevant... if you guy's wanna squabble do it via PM

next arena replaces SummerSlam

TNA Impact WIP
R1RMYj5.jpg

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks ATM i really don't like it ... gotta finish the Last stage first just removing the last few polys

its not lookin to bad now :)
4zqLc1l.jpg

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Sorry,
That impact arena is awesome. I have another one i use for TNA but its nowhere as good as that.