Showdown 64

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Can't show enough love for this mod I just had a sensory overload that NXT arena is eye popping looks just as good as it does on 2k15.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Havent contribute this save for over one year so I've done this :p

Hardcore_zpszvllzxsq.jpg

Crash is next

Also who's your pick?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I love it! The alignment is a tad weird n the shorts. I was just thinking about adding those two!

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I know about the alignement lol im working on it also i've checked the specific movesets for thhe wrestlers I was like, what more than 10 code I'm lost :p

I've also port Chris Adams has Dusty Rhodes's 4 attire and Hardcore and Crash would be the attire 3 and 4 of Goldust

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Don't worry about movesets, I have movesets for them. I want Chris Adams to take the 4th slot with the Freebirds (Buddy Roberts is still missing, he'll take the third slot), that way, all my Wccw wrestlers can be all together. :)

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great They're ready for be released tell me if you want to send them to you

Crasg_zpslrwib4ss.jpg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Go ahead and send them my way. :)

Also, credit to Kingkanyon and Wolfpac for The Anvil.

tdKZ11i.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
rikkai said:
can you add bobby lashley?
He's already in the game... the roster is in the first post... and you sir, are my favorite new asshole.

BOO THIS MAN!

:explode

I'm serious. BOO THIS MAN! I don't know what to do guys! When you mix wrestling fans and video game fans.... you just get the worst people on the planet. I don't know what to do.

Go back about 3 or 4 years and watch how I used to defend the noobs. Watch as I tried to tell the veterans and other regulars to be patient with a lot of these guys. Watch me burn bridges sometimes because of it. Within the scope of the creation of this specific thread, I've become the forum mod I never wanted to be. Angry all the time and short with newer/dumber members. I fucking ban people that piss me off (even when they technically don't even break the rules) and it just never seems to end. Because wrestling and videogame fans...... combined...... as one entity....... are the worst pieces of fuck on the internet.

So I will not ban this asshole. I will not use my admin or moderator abilities to do anything to him. No. I can't. I can't ban you, you unbelievably trite twit. I want to. I want to be able to send your OSR existence out of our collective internet atmosphere and let it choke on the vacuum left by a ban-hammer, followed by an entire server ban... just to make sure no other genetic barfbag that general area could even come here, lest we be inconvenienced with more inane musings from that little scrapper of a brain you have there, rikkai.

I can't swing a ban hammer but I am making a plea for a public shaming of this guy. Boo this man, curse his birth, pray for his internet death and may the Gods of Modding strike him down with all of their fury. I no longer care to defend your kind. I will no longer be your shield. I will no longer give you and your noob kind the benefit of doubt.

Curse you and your kind, you've turned me into MODVADER

That god damn brain of yours that won't let you read a roster list or even play the freaking mod before you even make a request. I've never seen a noob quite like you.You deserve an award. You should be buying me beer right now, you know that? You and all of your fucking kind haven't even given me enough to buy a fucking six pack of beer. If I could stick this boot I'm wearing strait up your rotten ass I would. I really would. I'd leave your carcass to rot in a seedy bathroom stall on the poor side of town, where your grave would be fitting.

You would shit yourself right in front of a toilet you could have used. Now look at your shit filled pants, oh wait,you can't because your fucking dead because I ruined a perfectly good pair of boots eliminating once less minor threat to our future.

You are so fucking lucky we don't have transporters yet. I'd make you buy me beer before I killed you.

Oh, and here's a preview of Bobby fucking Lashley, you filthy fucking animal!

DdEcdg6.png

rikkai

Opener
Reaction score
no retro mask kane? @_@
i found lashley with ec3...omg @@ so strange
and only one kane? no retro mask kane? ;(

thanks for the game~

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Next Arena replaces Backlash
This is a WIP template for the International arena

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I can add something to the stage if you want ;)

@ rikkai : ARRRRRRRRRRRGH why? :explode

TheBITW44

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hate to complain because this is a fantastic mod but I can't play it without lag. I've changed the settings around and it still doesn't help. Is there any way to fix it because this is the only mod that lags for me and I have a LOT of mods.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Is the grey thing on the middle of the stage is supposed to be the curtain?

Edit :
@THEBITW44 : Its might be your pc