Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
THAT ARENA IS FUCKING AWESOME! Please tell me it replaces Hardcore Homecoming.

Also, credit to baal666 for another addition to our celebrity wing:

U2Rwto1.png
rJvts7A.gif

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
it can do easily dude ;) .. If you want. ATM it replaces fatal four way, i did this so there was still a territory theme there, are a lot of WWF\WWE based stages in showdown keep in mind we still need other variants [TNA\NJPW\LUCHA] etc

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another streak match for you guys:

This is the first time I ever seen somebody put a fight against André on this mod, pretty epic match man, and I'm loving all the updates everyone is putting on this.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
@dafamily: That's because there are codes for Undertaker at Wrestlemania in Showdown. :) I'll definitely check that match out later tonight!

@ wolf_pac: I completely agree, though I would like to just re-do all of them using that Stadium code so we could cut back on poly pieces from the backstage and once again be able to have backstage brawls.

rJvts7A.gif

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
oh no I meant that André is a beast on this mod lol!! Very hard to keep down man, just like in real life :)

Again awesome work you guys are going man, this mod should have came out on consoles instead of the 2K games lol!!

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Zd5mRmt.jpg

5vO6Swt.jpg

This arena will be a remake of the Armageddon arena using poly's from the Smackdown & King Of The Ring Stage

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
If it works with the current version of Showdown I am all for it. :)

I WANTS IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Chris Hero and Joey Ryan will take up the next two slots in the first Indy set! Thank kingkanyon for the awesomeness!

SI8VQ1j.png

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
This is tempting me to put in work for the SD2 mod...ahh life man, haha.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This isn't compatible with 5.4 it's compatible with 5.5 ;)
Not to sure where this has been done but i have been experimenting with camera angles, i think fan side view is awesome... makes you wanna live the dream.... :) looking for announce table view ;)

pghObRF.jpg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That's cool! I like playing around with the values to add new dynamics.

I'm about 30 days before wrestling school starts, I'm going to try to release one DLC before that happens, since I don't know how much time I will have.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I can guarantee that will never happen. But feel free to catch me on OVW's show! :D

wiseman

Young Lion
Reaction score
Here's a quick match I did.

Also, i made a video of me going through all the rosters. It's just a quick video showing people who don't have this mod the amount of rosters there are in this game. That video can be found right here.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Barricades have been coded all these unused textures are left overs from VPW and WM2000 so the backstage remains untouched
tFnVjX3.jpg

i may alter the rumble barricade that is a hidden texture behind the royal rumble stage
Secondary stage overlay is in place ready to be textured this one will create the free standing WWE lighting logo
4cKaq1Y.jpg

6ZV9oS3.jpg

if anyone wants to learn how to do anything i'm previewing just holla :)

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hi so lol!

Thats amazing its would be great if you teach me to made arena so far :p

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What parts do you want to learn

Get me on trillian and I will teach you
Upper crowd tron has been added, i love to make is animated if i can
rDjqsgr.jpg

Barricades are being textured :) won't be long now... I'm going to clean up the code a bit, i have found a way to save even more polys
other than the barricades every texture and poly is from the Armageddon arena if i can repeat this code for every arena we have our backstage back :D

fSUESIy.jpg

Done :)

jrLS2U3.png

Credit:
Team Showdown64 &

CM
Jazz
SLX
Rain
Y2eD2cW
Wolfpac_69