Showdown 64

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I've been away for a while , but Chris hero,new Arenas,backstage? FUCK YES I need to get my PC working again...Keep your head up Keson, you N the team do phenomenal work. and Fuck noobs that can't read!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Tyler Black is alive? Neat. :)
Juvo by the amazing Corvin! Always loved him in the WCW days. He was long overdue in Showdown.

NnIpeT3.png

wiseman

Young Lion
Reaction score
i totally forgot about Juvo. He was an awesome character to play in the Revenge series.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Lol sorry, I meant Juvi. JUVI. hahaha. :)

Yeah, he was great to play at Revenge, always a blast to watch on Nitro.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Today's the first time in a month I've had time on here to browse a thread that isn't my own and I have to say the progress is impressive. If you want any of the NJPW guys I made to go with that new arena, give me a shout and I'll send them through. Off the top of my head I have Kazuchika Okada (the current champion), Hiroshi Tanahashi, Shinsuke Nakamura, KUSHIDA (another current champion), Kota Ibushi, and plenty of The Bullet Club including: Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks. You'd have to convert them to your base but they're in my old WIP thread in the new member section if you want to check them out

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Send it ALL. I'm trying to buff up the International guys before I release this!

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
alive and soon to be back regularly :) sweet Juvi
Got a chance to fire up the new version and it's incredible. Awesome to see misawa. Looks like the curb stomp is out, but I prefer the emereld fusion anyway, I wonder if you'll re hack the curb stomp, or just give him the pedigree

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I re-hacked the curb stomp a while ago, it's in the hacks section.

He has the pedigree in my current version, but after tonight it may have to be changed. I'm waiting.
Prime Time Playaz by kingkanyon! Was always bummed they didn't make the cut for WWE vs TNA Forever version 3, but at least now we get them back. :) I love tag teams.

eimuUEr.png

Moar Tag teams, gotta show dat nWo love. Credit to Wolfpac and kingkanyon!

tnzNUFk.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I am, too.

Just messing around with the Ultimate TLC Code from Jamstubbs archive,it seems to work with Showdown.

TH5Szou.gif
a0zPfiT.gif

Also, The Usos by kingkanyon, lots of really exciting tag team additions implemented to day and the coming days!

w9nPy9f.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
X2nz107.gif
rBLUCxi.gif

More people should post screenshots. Those videos are cool but a cool screenshot or spot gif is priceless.

KWboXKc.png

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i will finalize that TLC today if you want it appears to have fucked up the NXT stage

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Nah, that's just my lazy ass not using the updated codes you sent me. :)

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Loving the updates! Yesterday, I was playing around with DegenerationX69's WWE'12 Style Match Selection hack and found that after a few modifications it works pretty well with Showdown 64. Are you still planning to use it together with Showdown 64 if he finishes updating it? It would be awesome to be able to use an in-game menu instead of selecting different cheats in the cheat file to change the match type from a Fatal 4-Way Ladder match to a Hell in a Cell match.

80-tmz0oqs.gif

open

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Dude.

That's awesome.

Let's do that.

What are the modifications? I always wanted to try incorporating it, but simply didn't have the time to really test it.

I recieved a couple of very awesome surprises in my inbox today, gonna post some wicked previews tonight.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
They are mostly simple modifications such as renaming the pictures that he included so they would work with the newer plugins. For example, the texture for the HIAC match that comes with it needs to be renamed from WWF No Mercy#C190F98B#2#0#3A6D383B_ciByRGBA.png to D84C45D4B87AE7870C4DB0A5813F6409.png. Similarly, the text that he created for the main menu would also need to be renamed. The only downside to this that I have found so far is that it is not 100% complete yet. So some of his hacked matches that were still WIP are not available yet. However, it still brings a different feeling to the game for me.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Let's do it! You should send the cheats to me on a notepad and the texture edits,I'll see what I can do on my end.

edit: Didn't you mention you fixed the background in other types for the select screen, as well?

I'm swamped.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Is there a certain format that you would like the cheats because the current version of the WWE'12 style menu selection contains 106 cheat codes. I will send you the changes that I made to the background select screen once I find everything in the maze of files on my computer and after I fix a few small things with it.