Showdown 64

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
I love the fact that Showdown 64 currently has 200+ wrestlers to play as and yet you're still adding more high-quality additions. All that plus the changes to the matches are fast making this the best No Mercy save project we've ever had. Astounding job gentlemen, you have my unending gratitude for working tirelessly & giving us an incredible thing to play

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Yeah, well, I made it a point to put Rick Martel on the list for you. :)

I love that rumble.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Love the work that's being done here, KingKanyon I'm a big fan of your art bro, seeing it in this project is icing on the cake. If you guys start adding fully functional match hacks, I'm getting a new computer, haha. This place is awesome.

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
NMCM said:
Love the work that's being done here, KingKanyon I'm a big fan of your art bro, seeing it in this project is icing on the cake. If you guys start adding fully functional match hacks, I'm getting a new computer, haha. This place is awesome.
This here :nod:

kingkanyon

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
NMCM said:
Thank you, really appreciate that. I do what I can to contribute.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
kingkanyon said:
I do what I can to contribute.
You did over half the freaking roster! Among tons of other things.

Don't let this guy fool you.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another crazy match-up for you guys:

here is another streak match for you guys:

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Sheamus is not included in Showdown 64 at this time. However, Showdown 64 is made so that you can easily customize the game to your liking. So, if you find a release of him somewhere on this website or some other place on the internet, you can easily import him into your game. Otherwise, this forum also contains many resources that you can use to create him yourself just the way that you want him to be.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
LuZUy56.gif

wiseman

Young Lion
Reaction score
What can we except to see in the next update besides rosters, and new arenas? Do you have any ETA? (the reason I ask is i check this thread everyday lol)

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
wiseman said:
What can we except to see in the next update besides rosters, and new arenas? Do you have any ETA? (the reason I ask is i check this thread everyday lol)
You can expect a great game. :withflair:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Inoki is already completed and 100% Playable, I think in the ballpark of two weeks ago.

We more than a few new Puro grapplers ready to go.

Don't expect too many new features in 5.5. Some bug squashes, moveset/texture/attire updates, arenas. After that we're squashing a lot of DLC and going to work on 6.0.

I wouldn't expect to see 6.0 anytime soon. We'll shove out 5.5 and get to work on making this a true sequel. Dynamic tag teams and rivalries will BE A THING in 6.0. It's just going to take an incredible amount of time to write. Managers, as well.

The roster will be evaluated and the team is going to discuss who stays/who goes. Rivalries will change the way the computer reacts towards each other. For instance, if Triple H is fighting Joe Shmoe, he'll have his normal A.I. If he's in a match against Cactus Jack, he'll use a lot more weapons/rough style.

Different tag teams will have different bonuses. If you play as The Hardys, your health is increased along with the damage your torso can take.

If you play as DX, I do believe I've devised a way to make the taunts tag-team specific. therefor, Shawn and Trips will crotch chop, but only as a tag team (along with other bonuses).

We will have Poly-Hacked models. I don't know how many. Don't ask. 1 is what we have so far (thanks to Jordy) and it's MORE than enough.

Certain Wrestlers will have "Intimidate" which gives them special bonuses for taunting while in special. More to come on that.

New arenas. Probably all around. Backstage fights will return. Storymode will be looked into.

Remember: you are seriously going to wait a long time for it. No lie. Enjoy the next download when it comes because it's the last for along time unless you guys make it yourselves.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
nice, lots of good stuff.
you mentioned the arenas, somebody said a LONG time ago they have a hack for adding more. Is that being applied here or are these new arenas just replacing some of the current ones?