ShatterTheSky

Young Lion
Reaction score
Catrachin said:
keson you are awesome great game i wait for roh champion j lathal
nM58Td8.gif

J FUCKING LATHAL

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

Being on-topic I suppose, I really dig a lot of things happening in here. I've thought about maybe contributing a bit to the roster (I've had a Tanahashi, Nakamura, and Naito in the works for about a week or so), but I don't know if they would ever measure up to the stuff that's being put out here. Really, really, really phenomenal stuff.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another match or you guys:

here is another match for you guys:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
How to unlock Hollywood Hogan in 5.5:

Go to Nitro arena, start match, restart match. BOOM! Instant Hollywood. :B-) Moveset and all.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
So was the issue of the game freezing if two or more guys were outside the ring during a battle royal resolved? I have an older version of this save and it still freezes on me when the action goes to the outside.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I haven't seen that glitch in months. You should download it and test it and THEN ask. ;)

wiseman

Young Lion
Reaction score
bluntfello said:
So was the issue of the game freezing if two or more guys were outside the ring during a battle royal resolved? I have an older version of this save and it still freezes on me when the action goes to the outside.
It's probably a good idea to download the latest version and test it out one more time. Try to record a video if you want or at least give us a snapshot.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well I fired up the latest version, everything was going well, but then I exit smackdown mall and this happens:

97k2dg.png

Screen goes completely black.

Restarted the emulator trying to check for the rumble freeze, and it starts flickering.

2qltpq9.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It's a new cheat file, your emu is probably remembering the wrong cheats. This happens with new cheat files, as I delete/add tons of stuff every version. The notepad file itself changes where cheats are located, and the emu doesn't catch it.

The emu still thinks it's reading the original cheat file, I bet. Check what's ticked.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is survival mode with brock lesnar guys:

When I did the mode I noticed a few things:

* it's the same the with the royal rumble as when you eliminate the player and the next one comes in, it still has there first moveset, not the changed one even if you have the codes selected

* if you try to do the finisher on the opponent, the move will make the character clip, like when you are going to put the guy up to throw him out, your grabbing him/her from far away (see at the end of the video when I F-5 Benoit for an example)

* I noticed that Rusev walking, running and stance are all female, yet his moves are his own??

Anyways first time ever going threw survival mode in this mod, lol, a lot of close calls!! And yes the difficulty is on Beginner lol, since you guys know from my channel they I'm the best gamer in the world lol.

Sorry if the video is lower quality than usual I had to make the video smaller so I could record it at a small here since, enabling all the moveset cheats with the moveset hacks causes the emulator to slow down on recording, though tha's a fault at my end (crapping computer lol)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I have never tried Survival, but there are addys to choose who comes in and what order.

Rumbles do not use the 4 in 1 attire slots, it sucks.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Where can I find Yokozuna? I see his textures, and his moveset in the cheats, but I don't see where he is in-game.

Nevermind, he's with all the other fatties under André the Giant.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Holy shit that hogan Easter egg is so fuckin cool! Looks like it messed with jimmys pants textures, but that's probably an easy fix

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Aug 3 2015, 02:05:43 PM</dd></dl><div>Holy shit that hogan Easter egg is so fuckin cool! Looks like it messed with jimmys pants textures, but that's probably an easy fix [/quote]I fixed it two days ago thanks to SK Stylez. Now the attire change happens automatically:)

@SKStylez: Don't play games with my heart.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Keson said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Aug 3 2015, 02:05:43 PM</dd></dl><div>Holy shit that hogan Easter egg is so fuckin cool! Looks like it messed with jimmys pants textures, but that's probably an easy fix
I fixed it two days ago thanks to SK Stylez. Now the attire change happens automatically:)

@SKStylez: Don't play games with my heart.[/quote]I'm sorry for the heart attack I'm about to give you.

Use these character activators instead of the ones you're using now.

D016CE40 - P1
D016CE42 - P2
D016CE44 - P3
D016CE48 - P4

Why, you ask? They work in the Rumble. If someone is eliminated, the value will change unlike the current wrestler activator you're using. I need to find the attire activator now.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
So, I have to re-do all my 2nd-4th attire hacks?

Or write new ones specifically for the rumble?

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
I'm hoping that all you'll have to do is replace the activators. You won't need separate codes for the Rumble.