Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Holy shit, if you can confirm it works with showdown I'd say rename them:

Showdown 64\Interface\DegenerationX69 Menus\blah blah blah

Holy crap. In the scope of three days this thing has BALLOONED into something much bigger.

Chickiepk, we're assembling a team for 6.0 and you should definitely be on it. We wanna tear the old cheat file a new one and make a game that feels like a TRUE sequel.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If I still have free time once my college classes start back up then I would love to help out wherever I can.

P.S. It is Chuckiepk, not Chickiepk. :D

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Sorry! Heh.

kingkanyon is seriously the coolest guy ever for this, I've been dying to see these two guys in No Mercy!Enzo Amore and Big Cass by kingkanyon! My new favorite mods!

Ba-BOOM! REALEST MODS IN DA ROOM!

qh0CuLX.png

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looks great!!!!

Tiger%20Mask%20Final%20Result_zpsmojaiwg2.png

I can turn this to Showdown style if your interest ;)

And also send you the Iron Sheik's boots and made more hack for masked wrestlers ;)

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Here are a few previews of what Showdown 64 could look like with the match selection menu hacks included with it. The match types that are slightly darker in the second picture are the ones that are still WIPs and are therefore still not selectable. If you don't like the font, you can just change it back to the font that you had there before. The previews are just of the font that was included with the original hack. I was also thinking that in the future you might want to try replacing the menu that appears when you press the Z button on the main menu with a credits menu for the mod (example shown in first picture).

80-jVQWaRQ.png

80-xcC157Y.png

80-3Aad4jN.png

wiseman

Young Lion
Reaction score
looks like Chuckiepk is on to something! I hope this can be implemented in the next update. You guys really know how to tease the community. Keep those updates coming. Hands down, this is the best wrestling game out there right now.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have played a few matches with it already and so far I have not encountered any glitches. However, as stated by DegenerationX69, getting outside of the cell and climbing up to the top to do bumps have not been coded yet. Though it is still a good start to having a Hell in a Cell Match without getting rid of the crowd barriers. I am almost done copying all of the menu cheats to a notepad file. It is taking longer than I expected. I will send them to you soon.

80-b2m9yCk.png

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Wow, All these new wrestlers and additions are overwhelmingly amazing. This game has morphed into something special. I know im late on this but nice job chuckiepk on the AI referee hack.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
amazing!! I knew it was only a matter of time until the different match selections were added, great work Chuckiepk your truly something special!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
He didn't write the code, DgenerationX69 did. It's been here at OSR for about 2 years now. :)

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Keson is right. Most of the work was already done by DegenerationX69. I only add a few things every once in a while wherever I could help. :D

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Lost for words on all the updates in this incred topic. I must apologise to all the OSR faithful for my absence from this place and especially thank Keson who I have know for a very long time for building OSR into the absolute best of all modding forums. It is a honour and pleasure to see how far all of you have come and can only sit back and enjoy. I will never rule out of making a return to editing NM as it's my absolute favourite wrestling video game of all time but for now I don't ha e any time to get back on the horse. Bravo to all the efforts all of you have put into this save and thanks to Keson for being the man!

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Right, I should of said resurrected the idea. I knew it was there cause I brought it up before but he managed to work out some of the bugs. Good stuff non the less. I also like how the match select screen says royal rumble instead of battle royal. I can see why it was set as battle royal but just seeing "Royal Rumble" as an option is sweet :celebrate:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It's going right back to Battle Royal because I prefer it that way.

I also prefer using the world 'Wrestler' instead of 'Superstar'.

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
This looks epic. To bad my computer sux. I think making the arena textures half the size might help. Didn't realize they go up to 2048x2048