Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Make sure you only have "Showdown 64" ticked in your cheats. Nothing else, as the instructions on the first post say.

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
OOops sorry, it's cool I got it. I just had to switch the grafix plug-in. Works like a champ. everbody is in the right spot. Andre's attires are correct.The file names are wrong I guess, but whatever.Thank you Keson.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
No problem, have fun.

The next DLC will be version 6, it'll contain 4 new arenas, some new interface bells and whistles, along with some new wrestlers.

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Very cool, I would love to see some new arenas, Does anyone know how to fix the rope bug ?( where the ropes are all crazy & all over the place )

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Doesn't happen to me, I've never seen that bug. I would mess with your settings.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I know. You might have to mess around with the graphic plugin SETTINGS.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Keson said:
New DLC!
Hayabusa (By Fofo and TSF) - The New Age Outlaws (By baal666) - Rey Mysterio (By baal666) - La Parka (By Shane) The Big Show (By jcsix and kingkanyon)
dPPJusk.png
mvV1MfK.png
wCvZGmy.png
5bqLE1R.png

emFjaYF.png

Big Show Replaces Andre's 2nd attire slot. I'll add a second attire slot for him with the next DLC.
(Which will in clude The Assassin by TSF and Killer Kowalski by WolfPac!)
Replace Andre's portrait with the one provided! ;)
[Hidden message]

Edit: I forgot La Parka in the original download, as per my quota of forgetting essential parts if the downloads! :wall:
This is fucking awesome. So sorry I missed this. Can't wait for Version 6 too guys.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Not sure, to be honest.

The following mods are ready to be implemented, though:

The Assassin

Chris Adams

Harlem Heat

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
awesome. Hey I have 2 chris benoits in my character selection screen. is that right? i have one where its all him with the 4 attires then another one where its benoit, eddie, saturn and malenko.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The second Benoit should disappear if you've downloaded the latest DLC.

TJPunk

Opener
Reaction score
Downloaded this save last night. Awesome stuff. I like the mix of eras and all the mods look great!

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I haven't been keeping up to date with this save, but the new wrestlers look brilliant. A perfect example of how texture sharing should be done.

Looking forward to seeing Harlem Heat.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>FTW JMe</dt><dd>Jul 21 2014, 09:59:31 PM</dd></dl><div>I haven't been keeping up to date with this save, but the new wrestlers look brilliant. A perfect example of how texture sharing should be done.

Looking forward to seeing Harlem Heat. [/quote]Always nice to get feedback from an A+ modder. :)

Previews may be delayed a few weeks, as I am currently moving into a new house. However, I can with a reasonable amount of confidence say that Version 6 will be released at either the end of September or October, as we are going to try to implement about 20 new wrestlers.

So if everyone can wait that long, we might just have a version of Showdown that is aesthetically finished! And by that I mean the interface should be finished, and all the default wrestler slots will be filled. We will, however, have many wrestler mods to go.

I did a recent count, and the original No mercy had 64 default wrestlers, and Showdown now has (not including all 4 of Foley's personas) 78! Pretty cool!

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
holy hell 20 new characters!! sweet.
what do you mean the interface will be finished? it all looks cool to me right now.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Just a few minor things, like the arena select and start screen.