Showdown 64

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Clarityman said:
bluntfello said:
But also, in the WrestleMania arena, if you execute an A grapple near the head of the opponent, most moves trigger a character displacement glitch. So if you use Austin for example and do the A grapple near the opponent's head OUTSIDE the ring, it'll warp him INSIDE the ring even though you stay on the outside.

That actually happens in any arena. For some reason the uhh...shit, its either the mounted punches or the clinching punches, one of those messes up every time. Thankfully you just gotta grapple n it'll do the pulling to outside animation and you can continue on.

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Really, that particular glitch happens in every arena? Bummer. I haven't tested that far yet. I think it's the "pounding head into the mat" upper body A grapple move you're referring to.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Here's the thing, I'm not running into that glitch the way other people are.

This could possibly be something in the memory settings of the emu, when I get another day off I'll check it out, because I haven't had this freeze glitch happen on my system for over a month, now. Same with the clutching punch glitch.
Not had a lot of time for modding the past couple weeks, but I'll be changing that soon after the busy season ends.

TSF and Wolfpac_69 on the other hand, have been modding:

wUsDPqt.png

Thanks, guys. :)

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Dem Robes, there's something in the yellow one that bothers me, though, do you have any pictures of the real life version of it?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I didn't make it, but I can honestly say.... probably? The network is uploading a ton of Nitros next week, so reference pics can easily be snagged, I bet.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Wow, I see. There are some minor details to be fixed but it still looks damn good!

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
thanks man..it needs more logos then the color of the collar to be fixed then should be good to go :)

CrIpPeN

Young Lion
Reaction score
There is some bugs, when I played it.

Wrong title showing up WWE Champion only have stone cold's belt and The World Heavyweight championship have WWE Championship skin.
Stone Cold head bashing ends up through the floor (head/upper body.)
copy finisher ends up (sometimes) double slapping each other without any hit.

season mode have buggy scenes

moonmaster1

Young Lion
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think season mode is meant to be playable. Like at all.

Some fights, usually involving the APA (which is replaced by Ricky Steamboat and some other chap) take place backstage which 99% of the time crashes the game. Cutscenes backstage looks like the minus levels from Super Mario Brothers. Given the game was made at the height of the Attitude Era, there are a good amount of backstage fights.

That said, given the appeal of a Best of the Best roster, I would be rather unimpressed seeing Triple H battle Bruiser Brody in a Banquet Hall.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I had pretty good success with the Story mode. the only one you cant do is the IC title run. It replaced the hardcore title and some scenes for the hardcore title are backstage. It will glitch out.
If any Title requires backstage interaction it will bug out.

StingKane

Young Lion
Reaction score
I apologize if this was answered before, but can we make requests?

I'd really like to see more attires for Sting, particularly his more common black and white look. For example:

Crow+Sting+WCW+Nitro.jpg

Or the Great American Bash look:

IMG_6755.jpg

I also wanted to ask if anyone is getting freezing issues. My favorite thing to do in this game is play 40-man pinfall or submission only battle royales. These can be quite long, but I have yet to get through one without it freezing at some point. Usually, only 8-10 wrestlers into it.

Thanks, this is a blast to play. Unbelievable job getting this thing done.

L

lukin

Crowd Member
I may very well be a big dummy. I followed the instructions and placed the files exactly where the OP says to, but the textures are not working for me... The moveset hacks certainly have, though.

Edit: After going back to page 40 or so, I think I know what my problem is.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Is the Wrestler select screen going to ever be back the way it was? like where you would rotate the character only and hes not going off the screen. And maybe the old background too instead of the basic green? not sure if its cause the mods or what

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
OptimusCrime said:
Is the Wrestler select screen going to ever be back the way it was? like where you would rotate the character only and hes not going off the screen. And maybe the old background too instead of the basic green? not sure if its cause the mods or what
Yeah, I prefer the select screen the default way. I've tried turning off some codes to see if I can return it to the original way but I can't seem to figure out how many codes I need to turn off.

W

WrestlingGod

Crowd Member
How do I turn the ai control off? I just want to go against the CPU instead of the choreographed matches I see on Youtube.

JabbaTheHutt

Young Lion
Reaction score
This thread has been really dead lately. Keson, give us something new from V6, some kind of preview. There's gotta be new stuff you can show off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
The guy has a life, you know? He doesn't get paid to do this, nor he owes any of you guys anything. Not to be rude but, you shouldn't go around demanding stuff.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
I'm gonna take the low road, and mostly because Keson is a pretty cool homie so douche posts like yours makes me sick. Go suck a fucking dick Jabba The Cunt. I wanna see you preview something. Go on, preview on these nuts nigga.

:RVD

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Indeed, man. Modding forums mentality usually goes like this.

"If it doesn't exist, then I must create it. If I can't create it then I have two options: 1. Ask NICELY, and not demand. 2. Shut up and just give it up."