Showdown 64

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another epic match for you guys, and loving the updates as usual:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
21 minutes? Mkay, I'm watching this while cleaning my kitchen on the kindle. :)

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Music Mod Beta for Showdown 5.1 using the NmTool or Roster Tool.

Here is the music mod I’ve been telling Keason I would do for the last year. Right now the beta only includes main menu music and some entrance themes. Not for all the wrestlers but a Hefty part of the roster. If you guys dig this and find you like it; I’ll add more. I didn’t include the full songs because if you think about you never here the full themes when we watch wrestling anyways. Plus I didn’t want this download to be to large. Instructions on how to use this is below.

Here is the zip file - http://download1515.mediafire.com/mtj4i5kb9pcg/507nabkf3k9hbuc/Music+Beta.zip

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wrestling entrance themes for :

The Rock
Hulk Hogan / Hollywood
Austin
Brock
Y2J
Bret
Savage
Nash
Hall
Sabu
Sandman
HHH
Flair
RVD
Dusty
Jack Roberts
Undertaker
Warrior
Bull dogs
HBK
Cena
Goldberg
D –bry
Cm Punk
Tazz
---------------------

Instructions :

1. After you unzip place the “Music beta” folder in your “project64 2.1 folder.

2. Go to the save folder in music beta and copy over the current save you have.

3.Alright guys 1st you have to get your offset to be able to use this.You find your offset with cheat engine. I’ve included a copy of cheat engine if anyone needs it. Also in the folder you will find detailed help with pictures in the “Music tool help” folder. With some operating systems if you shut down your computer, and restart it again, you may have to get your offset again. I don’t have to though for some reason. My offset is always correct. You can find a list of reoccurring offsets in the “Offset results.txt” file in the music help folder. Getting the offset may seem difficult at 1st but it’s really not when you get the hang of it. If any of you have trouble PM me and I’ll see if I can help.

4. Alright, once you have your offset fire up No mercy. Once at the main menu hit the “rostertool.exe” and it should say offset correct. Then click on enable music mod and you should hear “grand spectacle.” The theme for Wrestlemania 6,7 and ,8.

FYI: I didn't create the roster tool or have any hand in the music help folder. That all came from the old mod legends 2.0.

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looks pretty fucking awesome. Loving the updates, bro.

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
@keson Is it possible to get the place holder title belts you made in the right slots ? None of them match up. Its weird when one goes to compete for the world title and comes out wearing the woman's championship..lol ..?

StingKane

Young Lion
Reaction score
Yes! I love that Sting. Oh man, I so cannot wait for this next update. Double the roster size? That is insane. Love to see the Steiners and Harlem Heat.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks Keson. everything looks great. looking forward to 6. cant wait to see the 12 arenas.

hey is there any way to fix kevin nash's height? he seems to be the same height as guys like cm punk and steve austin.

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
Try this code.

Credit: tokidoim

Realistic Height Range
80055CD1 0054

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
savage101 said:
@keson Is it possible to get the place holder title belts you made in the right slots ? None of them match up. Its weird when one goes to compete for the world title and comes out wearing the woman's championship..lol ..?
This is because I haven't retextured the title names and textures for entrances, yet. 'cause I suck. But yes, it's possible! :)

Expect a preview anytime between now and Tuesday. Of someone. I haven't made up my mind, yet.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
anyway to make it where andre the giant and big show can use the irish whip instead of always doing a drop toe hold?

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
@optimus, Thats an easy fix in the cheat file tab. I'll look it up and get back to you.
@optimus, go to ctrl c cheats and uncheck move replacements 1 and 2 for Andre. You may want to test it after and only uncheck 2.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That won't change it. The code you want to untick is the "better superheavyweights" code.

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
IDK about big show but I imagine its probably the same kind of fix.
@ keason when I do it it changes it for Andre.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
.......... I think I know the fix, then.

edit: "It's the irsh whip enabled" portion of WLDFB's moveset replacement tool. It's an easy fix for anyone with open office. :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Finally have a reason to use the image uploader! Happy b-day OSR!

Barry Windham right now, more previews coming later tonight:

credit: Wolfpac_69, Orson & El Guapo
80-DZGneFM.png