Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
New Legacy Inc uploaded a video featuring Showdown! Check it out!

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Was the Lucha Underground pack ever released by itself? I don't want to download the latest version yet, are those guys available by themselves? Checked the first page to see all the DLC and it is is their protraits.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
They are already in your folder if you downloaded the latest version, the pack just has the save file for them. 5.3 should have them. If you can wait say...... a week my new version will be up. I'm nearly finished and hoping to upload it Friday.

DoubleHelix

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for making version 6 available to the public. While playing 5.3 I realized that back stage isn't available and the emulator crashes when a character is thrown back there. Is this a limitation of the mod that won't be addressed, or some setting error on my end? Haven't found any discussion on it. It's a not a big deal really except for that Championship Mode will crash during any match that takes place back stage, making certain paths unbeatable.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
DoubleHelix said:
Thanks a lot for making version 6 available to the public. While playing 5.3 I realized that back stage isn't available and the emulator crashes when a character is thrown back there. Is this a limitation of the mod that won't be addressed, or some setting error on my end? Haven't found any discussion on it. It's a not a big deal really except for that Championship Mode will crash during any match that takes place back stage, making certain paths unbeatable.
Backstage brawls are not available yet. Our Team is working on a fix for version 7. As far as championship mode goes, you should be able to complete the heavyweight title path. avoid the hardcore title, theres a lot of backstage stuff there.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
So how close are you n your "team" to fixing those backstage problems?

helm alastor

Young Lion
Reaction score
Now this is cool! Great job guys! :)
Tested the game and I would have to say, it works great! Just have to report a few bugs though:

*The game hangs every time I do CM Punks anaconda vice. The same thing happens when I do rings of saturn with Perry Saturn. There may be a conflicting code with those similar moves.
*The bionic elbow doesn't seem to work. Dusty Rhodes would do Road Doggs shake, rattle and roll instead.

Those are just the bugs I seem to have noticed so far. Will update again if ever I would encounter more. But overall, this MOD is amazing! Great job guys! It's also great to see my favorite modders involved in the creation of such great mod, namely, WldFb, D2A, wwefan4life2, barskio and king kanyon. You guys are legendary, as well as with the other modders involved. :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
5.4 is closer. Either end of June or July it will be released.

Bionic Elbow Works.I've axed the Vice until something can be hacked that doesn't clash. A few distance glitches are fixed, but not all, however, warping isn't nearly as frequent, so that's something, right?

Movesets are officially caught up! Each wrestler is playable! :)

Bobby Lashley by kingkanyon!

kzCHEYA.png
8uFUgb0.gif

Almost there. A few more wrestlers to come. A few other cheats to make, and it's done. One big download full of new stuff.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I was making a roster check and counting how many characters we were at with Desmond Wolfe, we are at 195 characters.

So, as soon as I hit 200 I will upload what I have.

196 will be Goldust, 197 will be Cody Rhodes, both by kingkanyon.

bxeM7fT.png

Which only leaves three to decide for. 5.4 will have an even 200 characters you can select! :D

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Art Barr from Los gringos is my pick

On another note congratulations on creating the first 200. Man fully functional roster

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
congratulations man, can't wait to make vids of the new version when it comes out!!