Showdown 64

damian001

Young Lion
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
In the first post is the creators kit check it out, be a part of showdown :)
Oh yeah, and there's also extra attires in the game folder, some with the formulas, a few others you gotta guess the colors for.

But it doesn't really help out with the moveset though, even though its textured to be Kevin Nash, the moveset would still be Scott Hall's.

I know there's a moveset converter here, but I gotta figure out what Kevin Nash's moveset is first :p

http://z3.invisionfree.com/WldFb_Archive_Forum/index.php?showtopic=6

nvm I found thie moveset editor, anyone have the excel version?

http://z3.invisionfree.com/WldFb_Archive_Forum/index.php?showtopic=7

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yea i agree, i made a post a while ago about adding Diesel back in as Scott Hall's type 4. Yea we can add him back in ourselves but i dunno. I think guys like Diesel and hollywood hogan should to be in this game for everybody.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Concerning laddermatches. When at the top you have to first press the climb button, and THEN tap the grapple one.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
""We want this, we want that."" Fuck, you guys are whiny. ""Hall has 3 spots, thats not fair we want a different Nash attire and NWO Hogan."" Can't it be enough to have a dope game to play? This is why Keson stops updating at times, lame ass people who can't just talk about awesome it is, just stupid ""bugs"" like name misspells and attires. Go to smackdown mall, be a big boy. Unless its a game breaking glitch, a move doesn't work or something else long those lines it's not that important, Jesus. :stop:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Calm down ya'll.

Leave texture dumping stuff outta requests, bugs only. Be nice, Robb.

I don't have as much time for updates these days, but modding and hacking No Mercy is super simple, everyone should try it. It's fun.

edit: Hall and Diesel do not need two slots each, as their movesets are identical to their alternate characters. nWo Hogan and Surfer Sting wil have alternate movesets, therefor still have separate slots dedicated for them, similar to Undertaker and Mick Foley.

Eventually. There's many things that need to be done, this thing probably won't ever be finished, if I'm honest. I'm too selfish with my cheat file. It needs tons of work.

Read the tutorials and check out our hacks section, go beyond this thread in OSR. We have the largest source of No Mercy crap on the entire web! Use it to your advantage! Move hacks, wrestler mods, shit you can actually add to your game at you own whim! Hell, I post hacks for Showdown in the move hacks section sometimes months before I put it in the Showdown cheat file.

I don't care what people do or upload with parts from this save, which is the price every modder pays when they contribute to Showdown: Your work will be free game for other people to use, as well.

I seriously still have about 2 dozen skins sent to me by other people I haven't put in or caught up on. This mod is a WIP, remember that. ;)

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks Keson for understanding. All im saying is if Scott Hall's slot could go back to what he was. it used to be Scott Hall (type 1) Razor ramon (type 2) Kevin Nash (type 3) Diesel (Type 4).
now its Hall, Razor, Nash and then Hall again. Theres 2 scott halls. Its not like were asking for Vinnie Vegas or OZ... Diesel was one of the biggest stars in the 90's IMO. As for the names being different in the HUD, i know they can be changed in the smackdown mall (I even mentioned that in my original post) I was giving a heads up for future updates regarding the MAIN cht file. it would be nice if the main cht was fixed once so everybody else dont have to go to the smackdown mall and manually fix it. It dont bother me non but when you have 200+ people downloading the game, this bug will probably be mentioned here and there.
thanks again

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The names being different have absolutely nothing to do with the cheat file. That's not a "bug", it's simply over-looked profile fields that anyone can easily change themselves, so please don't report those as bugs.

As for the alternate attires, many wrestlers come with formulas for changing attires, and the ones that do not can easily be dumped by anyone and replaced, even if you have zero modding experience.

I understand there are three Scott Hall attires, I don't feel like writing an 8 part code just so people can have two Kevin Nash slots. The last two Scott Hall slots are going to be filled with new wrestlers anyway, so please stop harping about having 3 Scott Halls. I don't care.

So please, stop asking me to make attire changes that players can do themselves. I have actual work to do with the code and new combatants, and requesting stuff that already exists serves to do nothing but distract me from my immediate goals.

Textures and profile fields are NOT things that are changed in the cheat file. I try to squash the profile and texture errors when I find them for each new release, though. I don't mind that being reported, but when I just explained why it's unnecessary to have multiple Kevin Nash slots and the response is "I WANT ANOTHER KEVIN NASH SLOT" I'm going to just stop responding.

StingKane

Young Lion
Reaction score
I would like to request that Goldust be given the Shattered Dreams move, if that is possible. Mainly because I really like kicking people in the balls. This isn't a demand or anything. Please don't flame me and think that I'm being ungrateful. I'm just asking that it be taken under consideration for a future version of the game. Thank you.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It's already in the game. Strong grapple while on special to the turnbuckle. Hacked by agent47.

:topicbump:

StingKane

Young Lion
Reaction score
I feel like I'm trying that and it isn't happening. I'm talking about the move where he props them up in the ropes and kicks them in the balls.

damian001

Young Lion
Reaction score
OptimusCrime said:
Thanks Keson for understanding. All im saying is if Scott Hall's slot could go back to what he was. it used to be Scott Hall (type 1) Razor ramon (type 2) Kevin Nash (type 3) Diesel (Type 4).
now its Hall, Razor, Nash and then Hall again. Theres 2 scott halls. Its not like were asking for Vinnie Vegas or OZ... Diesel was one of the biggest stars in the 90's IMO. As for the names being different in the HUD, i know they can be changed in the smackdown mall (I even mentioned that in my original post) I was giving a heads up for future updates regarding the MAIN cht file. it would be nice if the main cht was fixed once so everybody else dont have to go to the smackdown mall and manually fix it. It dont bother me non but when you have 200+ people downloading the game, this bug will probably be mentioned here and there.
thanks again
I will compile some GS codes to make the movesets Hall/Nash/Razor/Diesel. Give me a few.

damian001

Young Lion
Reaction score
Robb420 said:
You're a fucking reject bit have fun screwing up the cht file.
Uh, who are you again? I don't recognize your username from the NMZ days.

I've been part of the community here for over 10 years back since the NMZ. All I'd have to do is disable the original codes for Nash, and then write new movesets codes over Tori + using the Attire Specific Converter from the Wldfb forums. Hacking this game isn't rocket science.
Go smoke a blunt because you seriously need to chill the fuck out, especially when no-one in this thread has addressed you at all. Know your role here and shut your mouth, especially when when you've already been told to before.

The NMZ and OSR were all about helping people out. The nerve of some people..

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
damian001 said:
Robb420 said:
You're a fucking reject bit have fun screwing up the cht file.
Uh, who are you again? I don't recognize your username from the NMZ days.

I've been part of the community here for over 10 years back since the NMZ. All I'd have to do is disable the original codes for Hall and Nash, and then write new movesets codes over Tori using the Attire Specific Converter from the Wldfb forums. Hacking this game isn't rocket science.
Go smoke a blunt because you seriously need to chill the fuck out, especially when no-one in this thread has addressed you at all. Know your role here and shut your mouth, especially when when you've already been told to before.

Hahaha

If hacking isn't rocket science then why haven't you fucking done it instead of requesting half the shit you have? I don't give a fuck who are you, how fucking long you've been staring at a screen. Look at the top of the screen and whose name do you see? Sure the fuck not yours, why don't you shut the fuck up and prove something before flapping your dick suckers.

damian001

Young Lion
Reaction score
Robb420 said:
damian001 said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deepwhen you've already been told to before.

Hahaha

If hacking isn't rocket science then why haven't you fucking done it instead of requesting half the shit you have? I don't give a fuck who are you, how fucking long you've been staring at a screen. Look at the top of the screen and whose name do you see? Sure the fuck not yours, why don't you shut the fuck up and prove something before flapping your dick suckers.
Sometimes we don't do it because of ungrateful idiots like you with obnoxiously large signatures. but its ok bro, i disabled your signature too, you don't gotta tell me to "FUCKING DISABLE THE SIGNATURE INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOTU IT MANN!!" :RVD

see there? i saved you a post so other people dont have to see it and scroll through your screenshots. bye :eek:k:

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
damian001 said:
Robb420 said:
Sometimes we don't do it because of ungrateful idiots like you with obnoxiously large signatures. but its ok bro, i disabled your signature too, you don't gotta tell me to "FUCKING DISABLE THE SIGNATURE INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOTU IT MANN!!" :RVD

see there? i saved you a post so other people dont have to see it and scroll through your screenshots. bye :eek:k:
Ungrateful? Are you retarded or something? You make zero sense and thats okay cause you probably have aids. :withflair:

damian001

Young Lion
Reaction score
Robb420 said:
damian001 said:
Ungrateful? Are you retarded or something? You make zero sense and thats okay cause you probably have aids. :withflair:
ungrateful because i know the hour i release that code, you'll copy and paste it into your .cht file because you're secretly a faggot. :attentionwhore

also, i like how you didn't question the idiot part. bless your heart.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
damian001 said:
Robb420 said:
ungrateful because i know the hour i release that code, you'll copy and paste it into your .cht file because you're secretly a faggot. :attentionwhore
Yup I love cock in my face.
:flex: And no because I'm not tardstrong on having 2 Halls n 2 Nashs when I only need one like a fucking normal person. You aren't doing shit, so stop acting like it you stupid twat. :intro:

Hey faggot001, I can edit my post 15 mins later to get the last word too. Kill yourself cunt.