Showdown 64

dbs64

Midcard
Reaction score
@Chuckiepk, I have to say that is a really clever way of making a move work, I can see your method helping other hackers to come up with more hacks using your idea to expand from.

@Pac Hey Pac remember what No Mercy looked like in 2011? Lol, Man how far this game has come.

hulkster

Opener
Reaction score
Is it possible to have two announce tables? In the beta version of No Mercy, there is two announce tables.

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
dbs64 bro It's unrecognizable these days but that was always the plan if you remember ;)

PlatinumJoystick

Young Lion
Reaction score
I've downloaded all of the links I've seen, but the most recent save file I have is dated 9-24-15. The save file in the 10-25 update is dated 7-23-15. Am I missing something, or just being stupid? I've tried every save I've downloaded as well.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Keson said:
Big announcement coming in December.
If it's a similar announcement like TNA did when they signed with that Indian television company then I be disappointed. However this save isnt a disappointment so expect something very epic lol.

Never Be Game Over

Young Lion
Reaction score
Great work you guys. Played the beta with the latest updates today. I love Hogan's arena based attires and how strong his leg drop is.

I know it's a beta but just wondering if i'm the same page as far as bugs, or if it's something wrong with my settings...

Seems like everyone I pick from the screen with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Neville etc. result in a fatal error crash right before a match is supposed to begin. Neville's hair is also messed up.

The AAA arena shows Raw vs Smackdown Bragging Rights entrance/titantron as well the apron.

I don't have the NJPW arena i've seen you guys show off before. I wondered if it's supposed to be in place of Smackdown since Hogan's look changes to his Japan attire when there.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
First off make sure you have the correct CHT files and textures downloaded and installed in the correct places. Next go to the cheats menu and only select the cheats under "Showdown 64." If done correctly, your textures should be fixed.

In order to use one of the two NJPW arenas, go to the arena select screen and then press C-Down and then select either of the last two arenas. The Hogan Japan attire code has not been converted yet to work with the new arena codes so a fix for it would come in a later version.

As for Neville's hair, if it is still messed up for you, use the file that I have attached to replace the one of the same name in your folder for his textures.

Attachments:

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Regarding arenas the button activated stages aren't 'Publicly' released yet, best advice DL the latest Showdown file and delete the existing stages and replace accordingly with the updated code and textures :)

Never Be Game Over

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. That ear replacement for Neville worked.

And you were right Wolfpac... That second "Arenas" folder with older files was what was confusing my results. A couple of the arena previews aren't updated, but everything now works as it should once in game. Got TNA Impact (replaces Armageddon, I think it was?), AAA arena is as it should be, and I have the beautiful NJPW ring to replace Smackdown.

I'm also not getting those errors anymore, which I think might've just been a result of restarting my PC.

Great work.

MTZ

Young Lion
Reaction score
could someone share the newest fla file
i dont understand why this seems to be such a big secret

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It isn't a big secret. I simply left an extra arena file in the download.

Look one post up.

edit: ASS THING

MTZ

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson said:

Look one post up.

my rings are straight
i need the latest fla
where is it?
why cant you upload such a small file?

Never Be Game Over

Young Lion
Reaction score
MTZ said:
my rings are straight
i need the latest fla
where is it?
Have you downloaded the latest build? If so, I think you should have the latest .fla that's been made public. If not, here's what i'm using...

Post #2198

Post #2208

Keson's latest couple updates. The first link is the latest build of the 5.5 beta (which includes the .fla.) The second link is the latest .cht file.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
MTZ said:
Keson said:

Look one post up.

my rings are straight
i need the latest fla
where is it?
Because I haven't been home, where my PC is, in over a month.

Lose the attitude, please. I don't get paid to be here.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Here is a preview of another small detail that I have been working on. Just like in classic WCW, Hogan can now call upon other members of the nWo to come down to the ring and beat down his opponent. Originally, one of the interfering wrestlers would only focus on player 1 while the other would focus on player 2. Now they both attack player 2 when player 1 is Hogan. In addition, the default game would randomly select who interferes. Now the interfering wrestlers will be both Hall and Nash. Credit for the original idea goes to Keson and additional credit for help with the code goes to WldFb.

EkUWokp.png